AO Emulation Project Started

F333P

I and a few of my friends have started an Anarchy-Online emulation project. You can find us at www.f33p.gatesofreach.com and our forums are located at www.f33p.gatesofreach.com/forum Please do not post a reply to this if you just wish to flame or bring us down, simple as that. Iam looking for help with coding, as none of us are experts with coding. Our website somewhat implys that we are good with coding, this is a misunderstanding and will be fixed soon. You can email suggestions or comments directly to me at f33p@gatesofreach.com

Thanks
-F33P
[AOE2 Project Leader and Developer]

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
If you are trying to make a server software for Anarchy Online keep in mind that some companies might not like it.

Blizzard did that with the "open battle net" project.

Last edited:

F333P

Well we will see what happens. We have changed our developer team around a little, our website is now incorrect and will be fixed shortly. We are now working with another team, their website is located at www.the-w0rld.com

Zach

You know I've got dics for Asheron's Call, Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, and Star Wars Galaxies.

I'm all for people making server emulators that can help get play-run worlds online in the future. I know projects have started in the past, and probably died, but I hope this technology really reaches a good point one day.

F333P

To tell you the truth, I only partially understood how that was tied in with this thread....