Help with N64 Emulator

MenaceOfMen

I am trying to install an emulator for N64 just to play Conkers Bad Fur Day, I was wondring if somebody could just send me a folder to put in my E: drive and tell me to put the ROM anywhere but the F drive because for some reason my F drive has no space right now, but could somebody plz help me?

donkeyknob

the E: is the xbox's "standard" harddrive, holding up to 120gb. D: is xbox's dvd-rom

i had no luck in getting conker to run, but maybe you will. just create a folder in E: and put the emu in there, then create another folder and put the rom file in there are modify your dashboard's script to find the emu

MenaceOfMen

I have tried 5 different emulators with many patches and it has found the roms and everything but when I used Surreal64, it loads, a black screen shows up and nothing happens. I don't know if its just conker but I just want to play it being that Conker was my favorite game, and the new one will be when it comes out, but I still want to play it...

jv9

Project64 is the best N64 emulator so far. My Conker's bad Fur Day rom works
perfect on Project64..

MenaceOfMen

okay, I was told i needed to download D3D7 1.40 and use it as a plugin, but 1 problem, theres no plugin folder in the Surreal folder... what am I supposed to do with it?

Corey4666

Conker's Bad Fur Day Compatibility

Emulator: Surreal64
Rom Version: Unknown
Rom Settings: Unknown
1964, almost perfect, lags a little bit sometimes alot -deathx88
Project 64, didn't load into the game -deathx88
UltraHLE, didn't load into the game -deathx88

i dunno if this helps you at all but i post it for ya
since project64 says it dont load and ultrahle try 1964 when u boot up surreal 64

Last edited: