stupid question, stupid person...

C

chris_o90

hey im new to this and i wanted to know if you just stick the g-cube games into the computer. i don't want to damage my games or, worse, my computer.

your ignorant friend,
chris_o90

jv9

You could also burn the image and play it on a gamecube. But the gamecube has to be modded then. No use, the gamecube emulators aren't in a playable stage yet. You could use dynarec in dolphin. You'll get better fps but the graphics would get worse. Even with dynarec you still get 5-10 fps with a GOOD
computer..

Raven

chris_o90 said:
hey im new to this and i wanted to know if you just stick the g-cube games into the computer. i don't want to damage my games or, worse, my computer.

your ignorant friend,
chris_o90

Don't think that you are stupid only because you don't know something!
And... WELCOME!!! welcometomoonsidemoonsidenoomdisesoonmidedoomnise!!! :laugh:

Jale

welcome to moon side moon side noom dise soon mide doom nise!

I don't get it :mellow:

montpics

Getting to think this thread is another Introduction one. Thread moved! :cool:

Lastly, welcome to the forum.

TheCreator

Lets make this thread worthwhile shall we? are u saying if u have a top pc you can get a gc game to work, even if you do have crap graphics and slightly slower fps

RockY

L H D T P M
Emulators don't support all the games yet, you may experience bugs, and stuff like that...

montpics

TheCreator said:
Lets make this thread worthwhile shall we? are u saying if u have a top pc you can get a gc game to work, even if you do have crap graphics and slightly slower fps
Could be..... BUT, even we have a better PC than the last, probably we will be having the same problem or worse. Who knows? It is best is not to try it unless what you are trying is to emulating the consoles that is. (In case the developers would want that kind of help.) ;)