Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Sony Playstation 2

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Microsoft Xbox

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven

Which is the best console of the actuallity?

Jale

Ummm... This is a multiple choice poll :glare:
By the way, I'll go with Xbox.

Last edited:

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Whos voted for Gamecube. I think the ps2 is better cos u can add a hard drive and even load a unix operating system to it and of course we get the gta games first. then again xbox owners do get halo (i'll give ya that)

the_ghost

emu wizard
geez i wish i could vote twice, but my xbox has never let me down so ill vote for it. I only use my ps2 to play games that havent come come out for xbox [in example Grand Turismo 4, GTA:SA ]<<<even though im gonna get rid of it becuse the xbox port of GTA:SA is coming out soon (I dont know, My ps2 just sits there collecting dust)

Last edited:

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
chewbaca said:
Whos voted for Gamecube. I think the ps2 is better cos u can add a hard drive and even load a unix operating system to it and of course we get the gta games first. then again xbox owners do get halo (i'll give ya that)
This is what I hate about belgium : WE ARE NOT GETTING A HDD ;(

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
sony cuz gta games comes out before and i like the controller better then both xbox and gamecube.

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
Once you get used to the Xbox controller its better..
Then when you go back to PS2 controllers they seem way too small. :confused:

hanzmoleman007

I won't know what I'll buy until I SEE the systems up and running. Looking at the pre-release game videos though, they seem to LOOK pretty nice. However the FMV intro of a game, does not a good game make.
If there's not a big increase in difference from the current generation of consoles' to the next (to justify spending a tidy sum of money), I might just dig into the trenches and wait out the NEXT console releases'. After all four years is not very long and there are plenty of games I haven't tried yet.

ragericho

i voted for gc its my fav the controller is so comfy xbox had to make a smaller controller ''s'' because it was way to big and bulky and they copied the abyx config off nintendo witch is strange cant they think of there own ideas? sony did with triangles and stuff

mhl12

Tomtaru said:
This is what I hate about belgium : WE ARE NOT GETTING A HDD ;(

doesn't matter anymore. The HDD only supports one game, FFXI. And besides, the new ps2 doesnt even support the HDD because Sony really doesn't care about it anymore.