TI-83+ emulator

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
Does anyone know a good emulator for this calculator I already got the ROM of my calculator but I can't seem to find a decent Emulator...

onewecallgod

why exactly do you need an emulator for this? theres this program called virtual TI that pretty much acts like a TI-83+ but runs on the desktop.

Robert

If you really do want an emulator, go to google, type in ti83+emulator, and the first few sites should be able to help.

the_ghost

emu wizard
Last edited:

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
onewecallgod said:
why exactly do you need an emulator for this? theres this program called virtual TI that pretty much acts like a TI-83+ but runs on the desktop.

I got that but I can only get the ROM with this none of the buttons are working.

I'm gonna look on the site of TI like the_g_ghost said

TiredBoy

Most of it should've been automatically switched to TI-83+ mode when you loaded that ROM. You could try either redownloading the emulator (I think it's housed on TICalc.org) or getting another ROM.

the_ghost

emu wizard
here you go, a perfectly working TI-85 emulator with a skin feature (I tested it with my TI-85 v9.0 rom and it works .It also supports the TI-83+ as well many other Texas Instruments calculators. Just place your ROM in the same directoy as the emulator and your done.

get it from here
Virtual TI v2.5 beta 5

Virtual TI v3.0 Alpha
Spoiler »
virtualtiv25beta58qj.png

Last edited: