pocket pc emulation

TheCreator

would emulation for 32x, nintendo 64, psone, saturn, game boy advance or even ds be possible for pocket pc (windows mobile 2003) such as ipaq, xda, etc. or are the specs or graphics capabilities too low?

hagbard

Take a look here to figur out. Performance might vary a lot depending of the hardware used

guru1211

Phones

Hi,
I would be interested in a gba emulator for a symbian phone.anyone know of this?

Guru

I love playing my snes and my gba

Last edited by a moderator:
Symbian Phones

GBA is not possible on any of the Phones out now, as for they need more power. The Highest I've seen on a phone is Super Nintendo and the Program is called VSUN and you need to buy that for $20. as far as freeware ive seen upto Sega Genesis, and right now the sound is not good on it. The Emulator is called PicoDrive.

The Highest in Processing Speed on a cell to my knowledge is a 154mhz phone by sony ericson. The P900. with an ARM9 Processor.
I have a Nokia 3650 with 104 mhz and only 2MB of internal RAM. Obviously for GBA we need more than that :( so until we see that 4GB Nokia phone I dont think we will see GBA on it for a LONG TIME