Just What The Heck Do I Do Now?

litakino16506

I recieved a copy of some anime related SFC games, and foolishly gave the cd-rom away! Now that I have a computer of my own I'd really like to begin anew. Unfortunately, its been about 2 or 3 years since I last attempted to do this, and I seem to be even less tech-savvy than before. If there's someone , anyone, who could sort of guide me through this, I'd really appreciate it. 'Cause all I really want to do is play this/these game(s). After hours and hours of trying to do this myself, all I managed to do is give myself a reeeeeeeeaaallllly biiiiiiig headache!!! I mean I downloaded both the emulator and the game, but for the life of me, I can't think of the last step, to 'bring the two together. I've somehow managed to totally block out how to do it myself, and anyone w/ any expertise sees me comin' and runs the other. Sometimes I tend to be a little 'thick' when it comes to a lot of technology. The ironic thing is, the person I gave the original cd to is probably already enjoying it right now, and she's only 12!!! And I'm gonna feel REEEEAAL STUPID w/ a capital 'S' if I have to go back to her to be able to accomplish this! So anyone who can explain this to me (please in small words only please,) I'd be very grateful. :( :huh:

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
1. Open the emulator
2. Load the game
3. Play