New Game Boy!

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Gameboy Micro

Does anyone thick nintendo are kickin the a$$ out of it by release another version of the gba with a smaller version.

mhl12

mhl12

um.. did you visit the link? it lists several news stories. Click on one of those to see a pic or something.

Nintendo = biggest use of remake/spinoffs ever? Sorry but this is just a gimmick to get you to purchase another Gameboy for no appearent reason, Nintendo has mastered this technique already.

onemic

ya exactly. Its just another version of gameboy with brighter lights. What the hell is nintendo smoking? it wont help raise sales at all since ds and psp are on sale. Once again another gimmick by nintendo for their handheld products.

onemic said:
ya exactly. Its just another version of gameboy with brighter lights. What the hell is nintendo smoking? it wont help raise sales at all since ds and psp are on sale. Once again another gimmick by nintendo for their handheld products.

Trust me, as stupid as it seems, it will increase Gameboy sales. I already know guys on other forums who have more than one Gameboy/Gameboy SP etc. People will buy anything from Nintendo these days.

the_ghost

emu wizard
ok so nintendo realeases a third version of the gameboy advance

now all the little kids who see it are gonna want it even though they already have
gameboy advance sp.It is exactly that... a marketing gimmick to sell more gameboys. if nintendos smoking something it must be really good...pass that over here (only if its w33d).

SOME ADVICE FOR NINTENDO: STOP MAKING GAMEBOYS THERE ALRADY 5 VERIATIONS OF IT. WE DONT NEED A 6th.

i feal sorry for all the parents who are gonna get botherd by thier kids to buy them ANOTHER gameboy

edit: dont they already have DS why make another gameboy

Last edited:

the_ghost

emu wizard
PhatPlaya said:
Its all part of some perfect plan, right?

yes it is, they are gonna keep trying to sell gameboys for as long as nintendo exist....i wonder if this is gonna be the last one.

i know my little cousin is gonna nag my aunt to buy him that gameboy...
she aready brought him the first GBA then he wanted the GBA:SP...he lost that one and started nagging her to buy him another one [and hes had that one for only couple of months now] and when he sees this one... he's gonna nagg her again for it even though its all the same shit.

And nintendo knows that is gonna be the case with everybody's kid
GB:color > GBA > GBA:SP > GBA:mini. Is it me, or am i the only who sees a pattern here.

Im not mad about the DS. The DS is cool.

Last edited:

baichi

the_g_host said:
And nintendo knows that is gonna be the case with everybody's kid
GB:color > GBA > GBA:SP > GBA:mini. Is it me, or am i the only who sees a pattern here.

Its a pattern alright and i'm one of those who is "silly" enough to get GB, GB color & GBA... :mad:
Well, I wont fall to Nintendo's trick again. :happy:

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
Now lets just wait for the GameBoy Mega-Mini, bringing resolution to lower levels..

Last edited:

donkeyknob

4th Disciple said:
Nintendo = biggest use of remake/spinoffs ever? Sorry but this is just a gimmick to get you to purchase another Gameboy for no appearent reason, Nintendo has mastered this technique already.

my brothers have every version of each gameboy- GB, GB pocket, GB colour, GB advance, GBA SP. only DS is missing. its sad

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
nintendo is really getting annoying with all these gameboys i mean next is gonna be another gameboy with even smaller carts then the ds with even a smaller screen to bring blindness to every one.