PSP Section Added!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The truth is that the site already had a Sony PSP section but since there were no files in it there was no point in making it public. All it had was some text and a picture of a PSP after all.

After the recent developments in the PSP scene that include RIN, the first emulator that was made public, and several emulators that run on the PSP I knew that I just had to spend some time today and prepare the files. The last thing I want is to be called a "lazy webmaster" for the second time in a week :)

And now, without any further delays(and rants!), I give you the new Sony PSP section. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Raven

WOW Awesome... :rolleyes:

Robert

A lazy webmaster? The ultimate shame!

Although I don't have a PSP, I've been playing some of the homebrew demos on PSPE v5, with mixed results. For example RIN v1.0 works perfectly, but later RIN versions do not. They do work on a real PSP though.

montpics

mhl12 said:
er... double post quoting yourself???
Yes, Raven did it again..... :mad:

/me stabs Raven with javelin for spamming. :laugh:
Lefty, I didn't try to refer you as lazy webmaster or whatever bad is on you. But keep it up the good work. ;)

mhl12

Wait, crap there is no edit button even right after you post something here. crap.

Sorry for the double post btw.

Robert

Lefteris_D said:
What about the v1.0 and v1.5 filmware?
Homebrews only work on firmware v1.00 which is the original Jap version, or if you were lucky enough to get an import. It does have a few bugs such as buffer overflows and so on. Firmware 1.50 is on the non-Jap ones and fixes bugs and stops homebrews from working. Looks like a minor bug was fixed on firmware 1.51

New games such as Space Invaders will not run until you have at least 1.50

This is Sony's way of stopping piracy, and controlling what you can do with a PSP.

To repeat, ALL HOMEBREW/DEMO REQUIRE FIRMWARE 1.00

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
mhl12 said:
Was it past an hour? Because the edit button dissapears after an hour I think.
mhl12 said:
Wait, crap there is no edit button even right after you post something here. crap.

Sorry for the double post btw.
That was a permission bug that I just fixed.

Btw, the default edit limit is 6 hours after the original post time.
Robert said:
Homebrews only work on firmware v1.00 which is the original Jap version
I just wanted to confirm my information :)