Hey im Jessica!

JeSsiCa-RSX

Hey, im new here.

I tried to play a n64 emulator but I dont know how to set it up, maybe someone can walk me through it and show me how its done.
Thanks!!

JeSsiCa-RSX

onewecallgod said:
Hello.

which emulator are you using?

I dont even know... I tried to download one and all these errors popped up?!
I tried to get Project64 but it went terribly wrong... I need some help

mhl12

JeSsiCa-RSX said:
I dont even know... I tried to download one and all these errors popped up?!
I tried to get Project64 but it went terribly wrong... I need some help

did you download those emulators off this site or another one?

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
hi welcome to the forum

what went wrong when you were using project64?

JeSsiCa-RSX

I dont even know how to set it up. like i am clueless as to what i am supposed to do. Do i have to download any games?

Like i downloaded it and i installed it and the window popped up, but how do i start playing games?

Last edited:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
you have to download them but we cannot give you any links cuz its against the rules.
you can try to google them or use a p2p program like kazaa or limewire. i suggest you use limewire(its what i use) if you have the latest version of java. if your using project64 you really shoudnt have to configure it or anything.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
you only need the keyboard. you can configure the keys in options>configure controller plugin.

JeSsiCa-RSX

Yes, i have tried that, i cant get my keyboard to respond to it, ive changed the controller options>setings, and i have tried the configuration and i cant get it to work.

JeSsiCa-RSX

Thanks everyone!!
You guys have been nice and helpful! I finnaly got this emulator to work, I only need to fix 1 more problem..
Sometimes when i play its lags and like cuts on and off sometimes? is this normal? or is it just my computer?

montpics

As usual, read the RULES provided before you post.

After that, welcome to this forum and wish you have a great time posting. :cool: