Play downloaded games in sega saturn console?

M4rlyn

Hey everyone.
I have searched in this forum for the answer to the question i'm going to do next but i didn't have sucess.
I would like that someone could inform me if it's possible to play downloaded games in my sega saturn console?
If it is possible, how can i do that?
I've already dowloaded 2 games (virtua fighter and worms) and i've noticed that the file i've downloaded is a .rar file that contains an .iso + .mp3 files.
I have already the "sega cue maker" program. I have done the .mp3 files conversion to .wav and with the "sega cue maker" i've done the needed .cue file. So, resuming, I have one folder with .iso file, the music files in .wav format and a .cue file.
I would like to know if after i burn the .cue file it's possible that I can play the game in my sega saturn console? Can I burn the .cue file with nero program?
Please help me, someone.
I'm a portuguese guy that have searched in almost all web and I didn't have sucess. And i really like that what I asked it's possible.
Thaks everyone and sorry if my english isn't the best.

montpics

Just in case you're not really sure.....

You may want to test your games with the Saturn emulator by mounting your CD image (Using Daemon Tools) and play it with Sega Saturn emulators. (Since I am pretty new to this Saturn emulation, I can't say much of it)

And you may want to look for Bios as well, search through Google.

If can game is compatible, probably the game itself would be playable on Saturn consoles as well.

Or you prefer wait for someone who is more knowledgeable. :)

hagbard

Try SSF, it's the best so Satrun emu so far

hagbard

It's also possible with Action Replay and some little fast hack & swap ;)

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
If you have a chip grabb all your files (which are supposly the game cd of saturn) and just burn them,PLUS DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE FILE SYSTEMS OF THE SATURN TO THAT CD OR THE SATURN WON'T READ IT.

NOTE:Don't ask me where to find the system files of the saturn ,i don't know for myself,search google.