Sega Saturn problem emulation

necron69

Hi all, ive downloaded Satourne ver 1.1p, then when i tried to load plugins, a dll was missing, ive fount it in another download, ive placed it in the directory, but now when i lod plugins its says that WNASPI32.DLL not found, and tells me to install aspi.
Can anyone help me here?
I have DBZ for saturn and really want to try it!
Thx and enjoy! ;)

necron69

Thx for the help, but now i have another problem, i dont know if i did all right but ,it loads the plugins correctly, and when i go to cd block, and configure plugin and choose my iso, it gives me this error after i click on RUN :Unknown opcode (Master sh2) @0x6f6e2070: 0x 0000.
I dont know if thats the correct step to run the game, then theres one thing that says on machine mod, LOAD SATURN BINARY, i dont know if that is to run the game but when i try it it says file to big!
Hope this could help and thx again for the file you got me!
;)

hagbard

I wish you luck running your Saturn game, but don't expect too much ;)

@The Ghost
the_g_host said:
btw hagbard the link you posted in this thread
http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showpost.php?p=28846&postcount=2
has a virus
but i noticed it was only on the home page
not the link that i posted here
Using Norton 2005 with latest definitions & ad-aware also updated and didn't detected anything. Have made some full system scans since then though. Ah!, I'm using FireFox. I've know this link since a lot of time ago and anyone report problem, and I'm not only talking about this forum. :huh:

Last edited:

the_ghost

emu wizard
hagbard said:
Using Norton 2005 with latest definitions & ad-aware also updated and didn't detected anything.:
it set off my Ez Armor antivirus software and have their lates definitions
and i used Hijackthis and posted a log at another forum and they said it was a trojen
but it was no big deal it was in the temp folder and got deleted right away
necron69 said:
Thx for the help, but now i have another problem, i dont know if i did all right but ,it loads the plugins correctly, and when i go to cd block, and configure plugin and choose my iso, it gives me this error after i click on RUN :Unknown opcode (Master sh2) @0x6f6e2070: 0x 0000.
I dont know if thats the correct step to run the game, then theres one thing that says on machine mod, LOAD SATURN BINARY, i dont know if that is to run the game but when i try it it says file to big!
Hope this could help and thx again for the file you got me!
;)
good luck
saturn emulation is sort of iffy

Last edited:

necron69

So, anyone uses saturn emulation?
I would realy apreeciate some kind of help, just downloades DBZ and would like to try it!
:(

hagbard

I'm sorry, Saturn emulation it's on early stages. There are some work in progress emulators, but it's a hard to emulate system and lack of documentation nor closed sources are not helping.

[off topic]
FireFox it's aware of most annoying thingies like that, but I still doubt about thta Trojan anyway. No one had report me that problem, and I know that site since years. Bah, forget it.
[/off topic]

Last edited:

montpics

necron69 said:
So, anyone uses saturn emulation?
I would realy apreeciate some kind of help, just downloades DBZ and would like to try it!
:(
I used on one game but that emulator is a hacked emulator so I can't tell you. But I'm still not sure whether this emulator (the one I am using) can play that game you mentioned earlier. :rolleyes:

hagbard

The best Saturn emulator so far it's SSF, Ver0.07 alpha R4'. It features sound (!), and looks some games as Nights ran. However, it's not very fast. Here's what it's emulated:

SH2 emulator 100%
68000 emulator 95%
VDP1 block 100%
VDP2 block 90%
SCU block 90%
SMPC block 100%
SCSP block 50%
CD block 80%

SSF homepage