Bully

Codeine

I have to start, by saying that I have been wanting to see this movie for a very long time, but, I was always a little afraid of seeing something too violent. I picked it up anways, and I have to say that I am glad I finally did.

The film is about two best friends, Bobby, and Marty, Bobby is basically the asshole that everyone hates: he beats up Marty, makes fun of him, and degrades everyone around him. Then he rapes Ali, a friend of Martys girlfriend Lisa; Lisa is the person who comes up with the idea to kill him, Bobby thinks it has to be done if he ever wants to escape the abuse.

They end up running around and finding an alleged mob member who can help them with the murder, hes the same age as the rest of them, and he basically runs them through with a whole plan.

Ali gets a guy named Donny, a regular Cali stoner who seems out of it the entire film, Lisa gets the help of her cousin, and they all end up inviting Bobby at the sand dunes for a "car race".

It really takes off from there, kind of difficult almost.

I'm not going into any more details, you have to see this for yourself, I highly reccomend it. Its an amazing, immensely fascinating film.

Discuss this brilliant movie.