Top Gear 3000

ragericho

one of my top 5 snes games back in the day but i cant find a pal version on ebay anywhere atm and the rom dosent work has any1 got it working 100% ?

Neko Koneko

I tried playing TG3000 but never got it working. Are you asking for the rom or the cartridge? Asking for roms is now allowed here.

ragericho

i have over 3 gig of roms im not looking for any just wonderd if its working yet

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
AFAIK it is not yet emulated because of the special chip in the cartridge. You'll just have to be patient till someone emulates this chip.

hagbard

Acording some of the latest ZSNES wip, the DSP-4 chip in TG3000 it's almost properly emulated, so seems it works now (untested)
News: ZSNES February 28 WIP is now available!

Whats New:

* ALL: Further improved DSP-4 support. (TG3000 now playable!) [Nach, pagefault]
* SRC: Call NASMW.EXE instead of NASM.EXE, for all MS builds. [pagefault]
* SRC: Port of showinfogui to C, now really easy to maintain. [grinvader]
Get it here :)

ragericho

whats that rubbish got to do with anything, i tried it in 1.42 and it dosent work :(

ragericho

whats that got to do with anything, i tried it in 1.42 and it dosent work :(

ragericho

got it working with that version on the page thx

hagbard

I'm glad you love my rubbish :rolleyes:

T

ToolPunk

I know this thread is old but........... I told someone that I had the TG3000 rom in working condition which I do but come to find out it isn't fully emulated or something. ZSNES gives me a black screen and I can get all the way in-game with SNES9x but the screen flickers. When I pause it, it stops flickering and looks great. If it wasn't for the flicker there would be no problem, all menus are fine it gets in-game fine but Flicker. Anything new on this. This person has been looking for a way to play this game for almost 2 years (can't do it the conventional way).

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
umm
but the hell why did you have to grave dig this?