qustion about gens2.11

Softy

when I run gens,I see message:
IDirectInputDevice::SetPropErty()(X-axis)Failed
ID..........................................(Y...............
but it normal working,so what is it?
(I playing on ps joystick connected to pc by ps-converter($10),and i'm
happy)

hagbard

Softy

now its ok

Some days ago my joystick was broken,so I get other,and those stupid messages disappeared.
P.S. Hagbard, you really helped me with emul games on ps2,BIG thanx for info,(I owe you beer)

I have a Question. Im useing a USB connector to plug my PS2 controler into my computer. But the Emu doesnt seem to read it, or i cant figure out how to get the Emu to Recognise it. Can anyone give me a hand? I just cant possibly use a Keyboard. Its to hard and lacking in fun lol.

Im Useing Fusion32.

Thanks for the help.

the_ghost

emu wizard
Radiantsilvergun3 said:
I have a Question. Im useing a USB connector to plug my PS2 controler into my computer. But the Emu doesnt seem to read it, or i cant figure out how to get the Emu to Recognise it. Can anyone give me a hand? I just cant possibly use a Keyboard. Its to hard and lacking in fun lol.

Im Useing Fusion32.
^^listen to hagbard^^

different emulators are compatible with different pads

if your using fusion32 try gens2.12

Last edited:

hagbard

Gens might work by remaping the keys on the gens.cfg file

[Input]
P1.Type=1
P1.Up=4097
P1.Down=4098
P1.Left=4099
P1.Right=4100
P1.Start=4121
P1.A=4115
P1.B=4112
P1.C=4113
P1.Mode=4120
P1.X=4114
P1.Y=4117
P1.Z=4119

Look at he numbers = input keys codefor Gens. Now start Gens, press & hold some certain key (for example, "Down") before remaping on gens and finish the procress. Now look at gens.cfg : The keys input code should be repeated, then you know what code it's your key. Repeat with every key once you know every code and manually edit the gens.cfg.

You might like Gens32, a side project based on Gens

http://gens32.emubase.de/

Otherwise, check the Windows input devices config. Check if it works right, or install other updated drivers, sometimes PS2 USB adaptors doesn't require any drivers, like mine.

Last edited: