illegal?!

sacrifice665

alright. i just want to get my facts straight here. to use a playstation emulator you need things like bios which are illegal to have... so i hear. and also that the games aren't roms like gba games or something but they are isos.. and those are illegal too. so how do you use the emulator? just say who cares or ... can you not get caught or wat? im just trying to figure everything out . if anyone has any information that would be helpful thanks.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Download the emulator.
Download the plugins.
Download the bios.
Configure emulator.
Insert the Playstation CD in your CD-Rom drive(no need to download)
Start playing.

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
Lefteris_D said:
Download the emulator.
Download the plugins.
Download the bios.
Configure emulator.
Insert the Playstation CD in your CD-Rom drive(no need to download)
Start playing.

Heres how to do all that -> cLICKhERE <- :thumb_up:

montpics

sacrifice665 said:
alright. i just want to get my facts straight here. to use a playstation emulator you need things like bios which are illegal to have... so i hear. and also that the games aren't roms like gba games or something but they are isos.. and those are illegal too. so how do you use the emulator? just say who cares or ... can you not get caught or wat? im just trying to figure everything out . if anyone has any information that would be helpful thanks.
You are sacrificing your 'life' for asking that. That is all I'd to say. Listen the people's post before me. Hope you can solve your problem by how to use the emulator.

After you are in your own if you still looking for ISO/ROM from internet. Good luck. :cool:

Genome

north west south west
keep in mind though you dont have to download the games. you could do something crazy like buy the games. then making Isos wouldnt be illegal because you would be within your legal right to back them up :happy: . an iso is just a virtual image of your disk. it saves all the data on your hard-drive and tricks your pc into thinking there is a disk in the drive when there actually isnt. this program will let you make isos:
http://www.alcohol-soft.com/

enjizzle :p

(p.s. if its on computers and cool good bet its illegal.)

Last edited: