VIC 20 / VICE Emulator - handheld version?

Rockman

I've been using the fantastic VICE emulator to play all my old VIC20 games found from the web on my Pentium PC.

Although it runs wonderfully, was wondering if anyone knew of a version that can be used on a handheld device like the GP32, or Nokia mobile phone using Frodo (a C64 emulator)

Having all my games on a handheld device would be excellent.
There's a few C64 and other 8 bit emulators out there, but nothing i've found for the VIC20.

According to the creators VICE works on MS-DOS (Pentium), Win32, Unix, Acorn Risc OS, OS/2 and BeOS platforms. Anywone know of any handheld devices that use any of these operating software?

I would like some device that is smaller than a laptop, palmtop size like a gameboy.

Al.

Neko Koneko

The closest that would come to that is probably MS Pocket PC, which is the handheld version of Windows. I kind of doubt just any piece of windows software would run on it though. If it's open-source maybe you could find out if the software can be compiled for Pocket PC, but I wouldn't know about this since I'm not really that much into programming myself. You might be able to mail the creators of VICE about this though.