help please

tdude51

hi i was wondering if it is possible to use the mouse in mame for shooting games like Lethal Enforcers. can you configure it, or do you need to download a plugin anything? o yeah and i'm using mame32. tankz :p

Raven

TheOmegaChrist said:
You can use a mouse in ZSNES for shooting games... Im sure theres a way to... just wish I knew what it was LOLOL :dry:

He is talking about mame :my_withst

hagbard

Lethal Enforcers it's actually not playable in Mame. Le2 it is, but there's a reload bug, in fact you can't reload, only with cheats you can pass through this problem. Also that game don't clearly point where you shoot, so it's a hard task. Others like Operation Wolf are easier to play because of that.

You can play with your keyboard , joystick or even a lightgun (yes, but you have to buy a PC monitor one) if enabled or mouse if so. Options -> default game options -> Controllers tab -> check "joystick", "mouse", etc.

Furthermore, while playing, enter the in game menu (tab key), you can adjust the analog settings there. Test the autocenter, analog speed, etc.

Enjoy :)

As a side note, can you please make a more self explanatory thread names? That sure would help ;)

Last edited:

tdude51

thanks and sorry about the thread name i never know exactly what to say so i just say help, but ill makem more specific from now on :)