Angsty Shitheads (aka Teenagerz)

Codeine

When I was 10 I begged my mom to take me to the therapist. I was talking about suicide, I was seeing things.It was bad. I've been to a few therapists..they haven't done anything for me.

After awhile I started to get better. It just kind of passed...I think I was feeling so bad because I was going through a million things at one time. Faith, my mom and grandma kind of helped.

If you think it is serious try to approach your parents in a non-freakish way but get the point across or they will comepletely blow you off. Sometimes it gets really bad like it did for some of my family so if it's serious get help while you can. If your'e not sure mention it to your mom/dad and just see how you feel. Sometimes it goes away..sometimes it doesn't.

How does one get depressed in the 1st place? I started getting "depressed" awhile ago. I realized that I was a pussy and I stopped liking rap music, most of my friends and other things. I think everyone goes through it really,(some worse than others) and when you cant accept the change in yourself, thats when "depression" sets in. "depression"

about half a year ago my mom made me go to a psychologist because she thought i was depressed...the psychologist diagnosed me with manic depression, and they wanted to put me on a bunch of drugs. proof that you have to be careful with where you go for therapy, because i'm sure as hell not depressed. i think i know myself better than some woman who's only talked to me a couple times. it's true that i did have a few of the symptoms, but it was only because i was stressed out over a lot of things with people and school.
so before you start spending tons of money on therapy (and believe me, it's expensive as fuck) you should really try to think it over.

Okay I have a few questions on depression. For those of you have been diagnosed with depression, when did you did you realize it was a real problem, what steps did you take to get help if you're better now?

See I think I might suffer from depression, I'm never really happy and I don't really enjoy things as much, when I was a little kid I was happy. I have ups and downs, one second I'll be fine the next I feel terrible and just want to sleep. When I'm depressed I sleep a lot, because I want the time to pass. When I see those commercials for Zoloft those anti-depressants they pretty much describe how I feel most of the time. I want to get help, I think seeing a therapist might help but I don't know and how do I bring this up to my parents?

Are you "depressed"? Do you think that if you say you're depressed that you'll be cool?

Also, if you are depressed, please, tell us what its like

Codeine

Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Dec 6 2003, 05:53 AM
Kindly fuck off now.
Why now? Why not when I first joined??? AM I going to far? What is it that made you say "kindly", and then fuck off, if you were angry? Kindly does not justify the fuck off.

El Fugitivo

"kindly" is not meant to justify "fuck off". I wanted to inform you that I had no hard feelings (hence the "kindly") and yet I wanted to make it perfectly clear that I dislike the way you're handling this particular subject.

Codeine

Well instead of informing me that my subject handling was bad with abrupt "fuck"s and "kindly"s, how do you feel precisley? I'd like to know what you really think, as in "You're quite good, but please, don't make a thread about depressionz, I feel that, and am not pleased when you mock them, cuntis"

So basically, add more stuff to support the fuck off.

The Hedgehog

Fuck off.

KidneyKai

Originally posted by DJ Beefzibit@Dec 6 2003, 11:27 AM
yes, fuck off (why we telling him to fuck off? i dont get it)
I think everyone is just takin' da pish, bar Spiff, possibly...

donkeyknob

spiff hasnt said anything bout this... and im still trying to figure out why we telling righteris to fuck off

Codeine

Yeah, he is soo cool. Hes my home boy, although, he DID copy my James Dean avatar :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

El Fugitivo

Basically, I feel the same way as Righteris_Cunt used as an example response from me:
"You're quite good, but please, don't make a thread about depressionz, I feel that, and am not pleased when you mock them, cuntis"
Depression runs in my family, and I don't like when people say that people who claim to be depressed are just whiners, slackers, lazy, etc. I know that that's not what he was saying, but I still took offence because this is a touchy subject for me.

In any case, if you want to continue with your discussion, Rightetris_Cunt, by all means don't let me stop you. It wasn't really my place to tell you to fuck off, and I did not mean it literally. It was just my (ineffective) way of expressing my disapproval towards the question you asked.

Gosia

:ph34r: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS OLD POST BACK TO LIFE.

the horny ninja does not like you.

Originally posted by Gosia@Dec 21 2003, 11:12 PM
:ph34r: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS OLD POST BACK TO LIFE.

the horny ninja does not like you.
doesn't like you....like your step fathers penis likes you?