Department Of Redundancy

<><>

So we have general chat, and under that we have trash zone and also graveyard. Now the whole trash zone conept eluded me in the first place since I made the trash zone forum my bookmark (most worthwhile read I have to admit), but the fact that there is also a graveyard which is a forum which normal lowlifes cannot post in is truly setting a new standard of redundancy.

What is the difference between locking threads and leaving them in trash and moving them to graveyard? I'm skipping over the entire trash zone's necessity part since that would entail an ideological exchange I would probably not be able to achieve. Just in a pure logical way, please someone let me know the difference between locking a thread in trash and moving it into graveyard (other than the fact that it creates an highly useful subforum).

J

Jet Set Willy

Lefteris enjoys making forums because it gives him an excuse to use the admin panel.

Sad but true.

KidneyKai

As far as I know, the graveyard forum is there to show what kind of threads shouldn't be made at all. Like that 'nubs' one, that was my call. To me it didn't seem like that thread was going anywhere plus there was a tiny bit of nipple going on. As far as i know, that kind of thing is not allowed here. Damn Minors. Could have been bad judgement made by me. I didn't think it would do any good leaving it open. Told you i sucked as a mod. This is everyones fault but mine. :p

KidneyKai

I'm only assuming thats the way it goes. I was told to move threads that were probably best deleted to the graveyard forum. There is some logic to it, show people what kind of threads not to make, but i can see how it would sort of deminish the status of EZ forums by leaving them up.

This is probably something best left for Lefteris to explain. I'm starting to doubt myself now. Any suggestions to how I should mod the forums, are welcome. Probably the same to improve the place in general. We all need to take a chill pill, too much fury here.