Calling reviewers

Zach

As many of you know, I make a thread every few months asking for any people who might be interested in writing reviews for Old Skool Games, to contact me. Issue #2 has just launched and has been very successful so far. I hope to put Issue #3 together within the following two or three months time, but I am here to ask if anyone would like to contribute.

This issue will be a special issue, with a special theme, that I am keeping quiet on for now, and reviews will be handed out by assignment from myself (sorry, no requests or reservations this time). All you should know is that the games will be action games, and it will be a special issue dedicated to some special people.

As also mentioned numerous times, the rules for review submissions have been listed at http://www.oldskoolgames.com/submit for everyone to read.

In the past I have been soft on enforcing the rules strictly, and worked with several people to help them get their work cleaned up, readable, and published. I am willing to do this once again, provided you can at least write decent length reviews, and can also write them so that they make sense BEFORE I clean them up.

There have been some new members joining the forums recently, so this is your chance to be a part of something special and unique, if you have ever thought of writing about video games before. Those who are interested can just drop me a PM, or email me from http://www.oldskoolgames.com/contact

RockY

L H D T P M
Pick me, pick me!! :p

Seriously, I must say I enjoy writing game reviews, it's a shame that GBA isn't too old to be reviewed at your site.

If you want me to write one, just tell me.

donkeyknob

tell me the rules and if i can obtain the game you wish me to review ill do one for ya

donkeyknob

i misunderstood by what you ment with more stricter rules- i thought there was more that you wanted to tell people. so yeah, give me a game and ill do it! its too much effort to pm or email, btw

Genome

north west south west
dude...i want to do this..badly!!!

name the game ill play and ill review it. lol i have nothing but free time so basically doing this will be a really good way to spend my time instead of wasting it watching re-runs on techTv :glare: .

btw i loved issue #2 i've already read it 3 times. lots of casltevania i havent played yet and now plan to get. very good stuff :thumb_up:

Zach

donkeyknob said:
its too much effort to pm or email, btw

If you want to be taken seriously you will have to learn to communicate with me by email. I don't spend much time on this forum anymore.