I cant run some games

Softy

I cant run might&magic3 because 'cannot initialize battery ram'-how to fix
it or bypass?
I cant run 'MENACER 6 IN 1' -it doesnt respond to buttons on main screen(with real cartridge I had this problem too many years ago and I very
interested whats inside),whats wrong?
Is there somewhere translated KING KOLOSSUS?(I have a real cartridge too
from old times,which I ended,but I want to know story of game)
Is there somewhere translated LANDGRISSER 1,2;LORD MONARCH;MADOU MONOGATARI;MONSTER WORLD 3,4;PAT LABOR;RENT A HERO;SECRET OF BLUE WATER;SORCERIAN;SURGING AURA;VIXEN 357;WARSONG 2;-I have them but cannot read japanese-IT MAKES ME REALLY MAD!!!
If you cant answer because of rules-write on email.

montpics

Softy said:
Is there somewhere translated LANDGRISSER 1,2;LORD MONARCH;MADOU MONOGATARI;MONSTER WORLD 3,4;PAT LABOR;RENT A HERO;SECRET OF BLUE WATER;SORCERIAN;SURGING AURA;VIXEN 357;WARSONG 2;-I have them but cannot read japanese-IT MAKES ME REALLY MAD!!!
Then you should taking Japanese lessons in order to the understand the story. Originality is better than any translations provided. :cool:

Genome

north west south west
lol thats kinda hard to do. most ppl dont have time to learn a second or third language in their spare time. expecially one that doesnt use the roman alphabet. kanji is crazy :confused:

montpics

Genome said:
lol thats kinda hard to do. most ppl dont have time to learn a second or third language in their spare time. expecially one that doesnt use the roman alphabet. kanji is crazy :confused:
Translations being made from individuals are not well being made. Not only that, the game sometimes crash by itself during gameplay.

So, only hardcore gamers would take this patience playing japanese games. :cool:

Genome

north west south west
lol or in other words just you monty :p thats still cool though but i really like the simplicity of translation. however i do keep my japanese origionals. maby one day ill learn japanese and play them that way. however id really like to move to japan so who knows maby that will push me to learn it!!!

hagbard

Nah, translations made by excellent groups such as DeJap are great imho, do you really think the're making a bad job?

montpics

The translation they made is good, but the only problem is the gameplay sometimes freeze itself the more you advanced in the game. (Missing words I believe) :cool:

hagbard

Never had that problem. Are you talking about a particular game?