OSG issue #2 is here!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The second edition of the downloadable gaming magazine Old Skool Games is now available for download.

Head over here for some good reviews on some classic games.

Zach

Yup, you did good man.. A little short but still. It actually took less work to clean up yours, than Rocky's, lol :innocent:

montpics

It's about time...... :)

RockY

L H D T P M
Neco said:
Yup, you did good man.. A little short but still. It actually took less work to clean up yours, than Rocky's, lol :innocent:

I was planning to write more... :(

Zach

Don't worry about it man. The Turtles review turned out fine, but I had to cut Werewolf cause it would turn out too short.. You're welcome to add on to it and resubmit it.

And the editing is what made yours the hardest man, gotta improve your english a bit.. You seem to be able to post good english here on the forums and stuff, so it kind of puzzled me why it was not quite as good in your review.

Genome

north west south west
i enjoyed the mag. didnt really like the interview though. the guy seemed like he was bitching alot b/c his emulator isnt given enough credit. he really seems like he wants to outdo gens. well im going to try his emu anyways now so i guess he did his job.

btw butters wich review is yours?

montpics

Genome said:
i enjoyed the mag. didnt really like the interview though. the guy seemed like he was bitching alot b/c his emulator isnt given enough credit. he really seems like he wants to outdo gens. well im going to try his emu anyways now so i guess he did his job.
Can't blame the guy as he express his opinion in that interview. But it is pretty unwise to leave that interview unedited. :cool:

Neco, one more thing. I just found the name Leonardo in TMNT review spelt wrongly. :)

Genome

north west south west
yeah i found a couple of grammer errors. no biggy though.

i just played fusion and i have to say i can see now why he seemed angry. i enjoyed the quality of this emulator way more than gens. the spinning multi-colored Lsd induced bonus stages of sonic the hedgehog made me sick all over again. :D

Zach

Can't believe I missed that name being mispelled, urgh

oh well.. I'll have to be more vigilant next time..

Genome

north west south west
doh thats embarrasing. i cant read it on the pc im on here but one i can remember is using the word "no" when it should have been "know" ( i havent had any english classes for a while so im not sure if thats grammar or if its called something else). just re-read the articles slowly and you should pick them out. :)

Zach

All the same if you point it out it saves me possible hours of painlessly reading something to find stuff that may or may not be there