I've found a working XBOX emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

tysons_2001

i found this at a warez site and its also on emule......people claim it works but i have got no games to try on it.....ive looked everywhere on google for info on this emulator but the only thing ive found on it is in the forum where i found it where all the people claim it works.
its made by AMC. (Applied Microsystems Corp) and it looks very real.
its also got developer tools for making xbox games.
here is the ed2k link.
ed2k://|file|Microsoft%20Xbox%20X-Box%20Emulator%20-%20Play%20Games%20In%20Your%20Drive%20[DVD]%20[DVD].zip|20199504|694340FECD607E6C1872375E999DFC3D|h=MOS5UOYIBRJTCI5UZSMSKDHE5RZ23D5A|/
or http
http://dl1.rapidshare.de/files/933855/48/xe.zip

has anyone tried this or does anyone know how to get it to work when i get a game?

Last edited:

tysons_2001

how do you know its fake? have you ever tried this?
some of the dlls and exes are made by microsoft. the rest are made by AMC. ill post a screenshot of the directory

donkeyknob

the current status of xbox emulation is *some* emulators can load *parts* of *some old games*.... there isnt a proper working xbox emulator yet because you need a hacked/chipped/modded xbox to get the games to your drive. nice find, nonetheless, but i wont try it because of the possibilities its a virus and my computer wont be able to handle it

shalalalala

am i the first who sees this?fake..

huh..i downloaded the file...strange content in it..and...it's password protected...so it's useless...fake xbox emulator i think

the_ghost

emu wizard
donkeyknob said:
yeah, we said that two months ago you fucking idiot
:biglaugh:

that person is new around here, chill out
we all know know that emulator is as fake as Micheal Jaksons skin color

Last edited:

shalalalala

i knew that this was 2 months ago (fucking idiot)..but nobody wrote that is fake .. so i wrote it...no need to get ungry..as in your case..

Status
Not open for further replies.