Amstrad Games

Dazza204

Hi,

Years ago I used to own an Amstrad CPC464 and there's many games on it that I used to love. I've downloaded several amstrad emulators from the internet and zip files with 1000's of roms from file sharing programs, the only problem is I can't remember the names of many of them so I was wondering if anyone here could name the games for me if I describe them. The first one is a game where you have to move through a maze and avoid a ghost, I remembered you got a map and you could jump over walls on certain difficulty levels. The 2nd is a game where you were a creature and on each level you had to climb up building ands smash them until they collapsed. The 3rd is a game where you went though different rooms and you had to navigate to the next one while avoiding bad guys in some rooms and jumping over gaps. The rooms were 3d if that's any help. Any help with naming these games would be appreciated.

Darren

Dazza204

Ok thanks I've found the names of most of my old favourite games, where is a good place on the net to buy new and used amstrad cpc cassetter games other than ebay?

Thanks,
Darren

Katana_edge99

Just in case you didnt find a name for the first game you described, it was Sultans Maze. The second sounds like Rampage and the third sounds like Alien 8 or knightlore. If you liked Alien 8 or Knightlore try a game called Gunfright. It was in the same perspective as the previously mentioned games but you were a cowboy and it used to switch to a cool gunfight mode when you encountered a boss.

Hope this helps. :)

Dazza204

You were right about the first 2, but the 3rd one was Head Over Heals, I used to love that game kept me occupied for hours.

Thanks,
Darren