[video] How To Pass Smb3 In 10 Minutes

J

Jet Set Willy

Damn, I wanted to post this.

It really is amazing. None of us will ever play a game that well. It's art.

J

Jet Set Willy

I think he's just practised a lot. He's probably drilled himself to the point that it has become instinctual.

J

Jet Set Willy

It's not just the speed that's impressive, but the execution. When he starts bouncing off cannonballs... 1UP 1UP 1UP 1UP 1UP 1UP ART.

El Fugitivo

Originally posted by Waz@Dec 1 2003, 11:14 PM

I understand Tingram's pretty good at SSB Melee.

Despite playing them all the time, I'm horrible at most games (save for Minesweeper, Solitaire, Freecell, Spider Solitaire, etc...).

donkeyknob

its so extreme i couldnt handle the first two minutes... i get my next 2 minute adrenaline rush soon

M.H.A.Q.S.

Hey that really is fast. He should have practiced more than enough for this.

I remember when I used to play DMC, but no this fast and accurate.

Well I'll try at least.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by El Fugitivo+Dec 2 2003, 12:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (El Fugitivo @ Dec 2 2003, 12:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Waz@Dec 1 2003, 11:14 PM

I understand Tingram's pretty good at SSB Melee.

Despite playing them all the time, I'm horrible at most games (save for Minesweeper, Solitaire, Freecell, Spider Solitaire, etc...). [/b][/quote]
Yes, he won quite a bit of money playing SSBM, perhaps that is Tingram. :eek:

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Wait, why did I think Smb was SSBM? Oh well, it can't be Tingram anyway, unless he decided to buy a Japanese version of the game for some reason and play it on a Famicom.

J

Jet Set Willy

I was thinking last night about altering some open source emulators to enable you to record your movements as a sort of script (small file size) and then upload it to a website I'd make, like for game records and high score competitions etc.

It would rule, but I can't be arsed.

M.H.A.Q.S.

Kawaks, Mame have the funcion.

I've been taking part in the Mame's Action Replay Tournaments too. Won High score for Tumble Pop.

Motoko

Go on Waz, that would be great.

J

Jet Set Willy

I'm definitely not doing it now that MHAQS has told me that it's already been done :)

<><>

My grip on reality and acceptance of the world as it is today depends on the sole premise that this guy has used an emulator, save states and a screen capture sw/recorder to put together this video.