Misc.

Rincar

Ok so there I was thinking of what to do and old games start popping into my head. Like Contra....what in the world. I do remember contra though and man oh man was the first one my favorite. I got frustrated with the 1 hit kill thing but other than that I loved it. Oh there was another that was like skate or die meats double dragon....except your on rollerblades not a board and I think it was all top down scrolling...any ideas on the name? All though when I had one of the original gameboys I did have skate or die bad n rad. Oh hey anyone play cubicubical I think that is the name. It is for NES and is like a puzzle type game...well I think it would be a puzzle type game...I fell in love with that game. The castlevania games I like could die over because I love them so much....UGH! Never did get past the mummys though. There was another game umm....for sega, you were a guy who after killing a special animal collected like this orb that made you buffer until you morphed into like a wolf or a dragon....I don't remember the name for that one sorry. Man I could like write a short book about just the diffrent games I am remembering. I hope I am not doing bad by talking about all these diffrent games that belong to diffrent consoles in this section of general gaming....sorry if I am. You all should remember the games you have played that were old in your opinion or just are old games. There was one for atari I remember but I will stop it here and leave that one for a diffrent time or something. :tomato:

Jale

The first Nintendo game I've ever played... Super Mario Bros. 2. That game was really funny and I've played it during my childhood.

Another game was Fester Quest, for NES. Difficult, yes, but it was entertaining.

There is that game that I'm still trying to remember... A cat with a retractile boxing glove... well forget it.

And much more...

Rincar

Was it like based off a cartoon? If it was it could have been felix the cat. The spelling on that is probubly not perfect but I think that is how you spell it. SMB 2 was a great game, so was Fester Quest...high times high times let me tell ya what...

Jale

Rincar said:
Was it like based off a cartoon? If it was it could have been felix the cat.
No, it wasn't a cartoon-based and it's not Felix the Cat.

montpics

Contra and Super Mario Bros were the very first games that I play with Nintendo. There a lots of Atari games in which I forgot what the name was. :)

donkeyknob

i am certain my first game was the original duke nukem, if not good ol' duke then one of the commander keen games

HimuraBR

Rincar, the game you said, about wolfs and dragons is Altered Beast.

But you remember right.... Castlevania... my favorite serie. I had almost all of them, only missing three of them: the Castlevania for the old Casio, Castlevania Chronicles for the PSX (I know it's a remake of the first one, but for a Castlevania addict, this one is missing for me :) ) and the Lament of Innocence (I don't know if one day I'll have the money to buy a PS 2). All the others I have... even the Arcade one (Haunted Castle).

And, of course, Contra... good one too.

spaceduk

the first game i ever played was super mario allstars on the snes. unfortunately my snes died recently so i cant enjoy that game anymore, maybe i just wore it out lol after 15 years of non stop playin lol.

HimuraBR

Castlevania... I'm looking to play it again the PSX version. :) ... but yeah... I'm looking if I can play the PS2 version someday.... I'm just glad (even if it's bad for a Castlavania addict) that Konami didn't shipped the Dreamcast version, or it could be two games that I would never see... :(

Another game that I was fan in Nintendo 8Bits was Ninja Gaiden series... I had a hard time playing the Ninja Gaiden 3, because my joypad always had problems.... I'm glad now we can count with emulators and play using keyboard. :D