Help On Xbox Emulation & Roms!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subbie80

I am new to emulators and roms. I heard that classic games from systems such as N64,Genesis,PS etc can be played on Xbox in the form of roms. Can someone explain to me about emulators and roms. Difference between sega emulators? Nintendo Emulators etc and their purpose. How to identify which one can be installed on Xbox, and can roms from the net be downloaded to play in the Xbox or are they only for playing on the PC. Pls guide me.

onewecallgod

dont post the same thing in 2 sections

you'll need a modchip to do the xbox emulation thing. donkeyknob would be one to ask on this subject

Subbie80

I notice that you patience is limited, i came to this forum thinking someone can help me. Nvm its ok then. :(

Jale

The fact is that donkeyknob is the expert on Xbox stuff. It's not a matter of patience.

donkeyknob

here is the simplified list of obtaining your goal:

1. chip your xbox
2. replace the dashboard with neXgen, evoX or some other form of homebrew dashboard
3. use a FTP program or boot CD to upload the files onto the xbox's hard drive. the files you'll need are specific "run a <system> on your xbox" emulator and standard ROM files of the games

if you're really interested in this post back and ill go more in-depth with details/instructions

onewecallgod

Subbie80 said:
I notice that you patience is limited, i came to this forum thinking someone can help me. Nvm its ok then. :(
i'm not expert in this field. i'm just referring you to one who is

djrush87

Xbox tweaking to play ps ps2 stuff would appreciated over this way. i have the evox dashboard. wat do i have to do to get sony games working.

hagbard

Don't bump old threads, read the Forum Rules. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.