PDA

View Full Version : GAME: Phrase Making.

Jale
March 4th, 2005, 17:19
Credits for froster1990 for the idea :p

You must complete the sentence by adding 3 more words from the previous sentence. Example:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEMBER 1:
Once upon a...

MEMBER 2:
Once upon a time an evil...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll start.

THE WORLD IS...

spaceduk
March 4th, 2005, 17:33
THE WORLD IS FULL OF...

Jale
March 4th, 2005, 17:48
You missed a word. I said 3 words, not 2. Remake the sentence...

spaceduk
March 4th, 2005, 17:50
sorry about that
correction -
-------------------
THE WORLD IS FULL OF WEIRD...

Jale
March 4th, 2005, 17:52
THE WORLD IS FULL OF WEIRD THINGS THAT I...

spaceduk
March 4th, 2005, 17:56
THE WORLD IS FULL OF WEIRD THINGS THAT I AM AFRAID OF...

Jale
March 4th, 2005, 18:03
THE WORLD IS FULL OF WEIRD THINGS THAT I AM AFRAID OF, BUT I STILL...

spaceduk
March 4th, 2005, 18:14
THE WORLD IS FULL OF THINGS THAT I AM AFRAID OF, BUT I STILL MANAGE TO KEEP...

froster1990
March 4th, 2005, 18:25
THE WORLD IS FULL OF THINGS THAT I AM AFRAID OF, BUT I STILL MANAGE TO KEEP THE CHEESECAKE SAFE...

Jale
March 4th, 2005, 18:25
THE WORLD IS FULL OF THINGS THAT I AM AFRAID OF, BUT I STILL MANAGE TO KEEP THE CHEESECAKE SAFE TO EAT IT...

froster1990
March 4th, 2005, 18:27
THE WORLD IS FULL OF THINGS THAT I AM AFRAID OF, BUT I STILL MANAGE TO KEEP THE CHEESECAKE SAFE TO EAT IT BUT IT IMPLODES...

spaceduk
March 5th, 2005, 23:19
THE WORLD IS FULL OF THINGS THAT I AM AFRAID OF, BUT I STILL MANAGE TO KEEP THE CHEESECAKE SAFE TO EAT IT BUT IT IMPLODES YET STAYS SMELLING...

Jay
March 6th, 2005, 08:09
THE WORLD IS FULL OF THINGS THAT I AM AFRAID OF, BUT I STILL MANAGE TO KEEP THE CHEESECAKE SAFE TO EAT IT BUT IT IMPLODES YET STAYS SMELLING OF OLD FEET

Jale
March 6th, 2005, 15:06
THE WORLD IS FULL OF THINGS THAT I AM AFRAID OF, BUT I STILL MANAGE TO KEEP THE CHEESECAKE SAFE TO EAT IT BUT IT IMPLODES YET STAYS SMELLING OF OLD FEET.

*New*

MY BEST FRIEND...

Jay
March 6th, 2005, 17:57
MY BEST FRIEND WAS A GIRL

Jale
March 6th, 2005, 18:04
MY BEST FRIEND WAS A GIRL, BUT WHEN I...

Jay
March 6th, 2005, 18:09
MY BEST FRIEND WAS A GIRL, BUT WHEN I TOUCHED THE SQUISHY

Jale
March 6th, 2005, 18:13
MY BEST FRIEND WAS A GIRL, BUT WHEN I TOUCHED THE SQUISHY LITTLE THING, SHE...

Jay
March 6th, 2005, 18:16
MY BEST FRIEND WAS A GIRL, BUT WHEN I TOUCHED THE SQUISHY LITTLE THING, SHE KEEPS IN HER

Jale
March 6th, 2005, 18:19
MY BEST FRIEND WAS A GIRL, BUT WHEN I TOUCHED THE SQUISHY LITTLE THING, SHE KEEPS IN HER A WEIRD FEELING...

Jay
March 6th, 2005, 18:22
the sentence no longer makes sense...

Jale
March 6th, 2005, 18:27
OK, then start a new one when a sentence does not make sense :happy:

Jay
March 6th, 2005, 18:28
Good Idea.

There once was

Jale
March 6th, 2005, 18:29
There once was a little stupid...

Jay
March 6th, 2005, 18:32
There once was a little stupid baboon who went...

Jale
March 6th, 2005, 18:32
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses...

Jay
March 6th, 2005, 18:35
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his...

AngelOfPain
March 23rd, 2005, 03:15
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his big foot in ...

Jale
March 23rd, 2005, 03:56
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his big foot in a tiny hole...

AngelOfPain
March 23rd, 2005, 17:24
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his big foot in a tiny hole where it was...

froster1990
March 23rd, 2005, 18:08
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his big foot in a tiny hole where it was horribly Mangled until...

AngelOfPain
March 24th, 2005, 03:00
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his big foot in a tiny hole where it was horribly Mangled until a big fat...

froster1990
March 24th, 2005, 18:21
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his big foot in a tiny hole where it was horribly Mangled until a big fat possum attacked the...

AngelOfPain
March 25th, 2005, 02:45
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his big foot in a tiny hole where it was horribly Mangled until a big fat possum attacked the foot while it...

Fable
March 25th, 2005, 06:57
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his big foot in a tiny hole where it was horribly Mangled until a big fat possum attacked the foot while it was smelling asses...

AngelOfPain
March 26th, 2005, 03:31
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his big foot in a tiny hole where it was horribly Mangled until a big fat possum attacked the foot while it was smelling asses then the baboon...

Jale
March 26th, 2005, 03:36
There once was a little stupid baboon who went outside smelling asses. He stuck his big foot in a tiny hole where it was horribly Mangled until a big fat possum attacked the foot while it was smelling asses then the baboon died minutes after.

*NEW PRHASE*

Fable
March 26th, 2005, 07:01
Once upon an

froster1990
March 27th, 2005, 00:02
Once upon an easter day some...

Fable
March 27th, 2005, 03:28
Once upon an easter day some son of a

Jale
March 27th, 2005, 03:52
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something...

Fable
March 27th, 2005, 05:57
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that...

froster1990
March 27th, 2005, 22:12
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that
the cheesecake would...

spaceduk
March 27th, 2005, 22:24
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that
the cheesecake would melt into a.....

Fable
March 27th, 2005, 23:36
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of...

spaceduk
March 27th, 2005, 23:43
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed...

Fable
March 27th, 2005, 23:43
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called...

spaceduk
March 27th, 2005, 23:50
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled...

Fable
March 27th, 2005, 23:51
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of...

spaceduk
March 27th, 2005, 23:54
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from...

Fable
March 27th, 2005, 23:56
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese...

AngelOfPain
March 28th, 2005, 17:25
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy...

Fable
March 28th, 2005, 18:42
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if....

spaceduk
March 28th, 2005, 20:40
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt....

Fable
March 29th, 2005, 05:55
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the...

spaceduk
March 29th, 2005, 15:38
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete...

Fable
March 29th, 2005, 17:57
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball....

froster1990
March 29th, 2005, 18:17
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small...

Note to moddys: All these stories shall never make sense so lets stick to one for a while.

Fable
March 29th, 2005, 18:20
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is...

spaceduk
March 29th, 2005, 22:49
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than....

Fable
March 30th, 2005, 00:21
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with....

spaceduk
March 30th, 2005, 13:19
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of......

Fable
March 30th, 2005, 19:19
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google.....

Raven
April 16th, 2005, 00:03
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled...

Jay
April 19th, 2005, 06:36
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze...

the_ghost
April 19th, 2005, 06:38
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze...

....huh?
i dont get it

***EDIT***
oh i get it now

PhatPlaya
April 19th, 2005, 12:55
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking ...

Raven
April 19th, 2005, 18:57
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries...

PhatPlaya
April 19th, 2005, 21:17
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to ...

Fable
April 19th, 2005, 21:50
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of....

hagbard
April 19th, 2005, 22:06
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from...

Raven
April 19th, 2005, 22:30
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from their worst nightmare...

Jay
April 20th, 2005, 07:13
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from their worst nightmare which turned out...

Electro
April 25th, 2005, 00:45
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's...

Raven
April 25th, 2005, 20:25
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pain eating pancakes...

Raven
May 25th, 2005, 03:45
Do I ever revive the threads??? :dry:

On topic: Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pain eating pancakes that fighted with...

Jale
May 25th, 2005, 04:15
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pain eating pancakesthat fighted with a large sum...

Raven
May 25th, 2005, 04:52
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pain eating pancakesthat fighted with a large sum of bottles of...

PhatPlaya
May 25th, 2005, 05:59
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pain eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted Sonic 4 cartridges...

Tomtaru
May 25th, 2005, 12:28
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pain eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted Sonic 4 cartridges wich have been

PhatPlaya
May 26th, 2005, 01:18
Once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pasteurised milk from evil melted cheese that would destroy the world if the submariner didnt go to the bog and excrete a large ball from a small ball that is significantly stranger than a bear with a fear of a green google that was filled with an ooze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteries who planned to eat all of the forum members from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pain eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted Sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because...

305soldier
May 26th, 2005, 03:35
once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pateurised milk from vil melted cheese that would destroy the world of the submariner didint go to the bog and excrete a large bal from small ball that is significantly that a bear ith a fear of a green google that was filled with an oze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteris who planne to eat of the forum from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pian eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because they believe that...

PhatPlaya
May 26th, 2005, 09:14
once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pateurised milk from vil melted cheese that would destroy the world of the submariner didint go to the bog and excrete a large bal from small ball that is significantly that a bear ith a fear of a green google that was filled with an oze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteris who planne to eat of the forum from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pian eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because they believe that it will slowly convince gamers that PS2 is gooder than Xbox, BUT...

Tomtaru
May 26th, 2005, 15:35
once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pateurised milk from vil melted cheese that would destroy the world of the submariner didint go to the bog and excrete a large bal from small ball that is significantly that a bear ith a fear of a green google that was filled with an oze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteris who planne to eat of the forum from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pian eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because they believe that it will slowly convince gamers that PS2 is gooder than Xbox, BUTSony made a

Raven
May 26th, 2005, 21:54
once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pateurised milk from vil melted cheese that would destroy the world of the submariner didint go to the bog and excrete a large bal from small ball that is significantly that a bear ith a fear of a green google that was filled with an oze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteris who planne to eat of the forum from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pian eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because they believe that it will slowly convince gamers that PS2 is gooder than Xbox, BUT...

You can't place more than 3 words... :mad:

once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pateurised milk from vil melted cheese that would destroy the world of the submariner didint go to the bog and excrete a large bal from small ball that is significantly that a bear ith a fear of a green google that was filled with an oze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteris who planne to eat of the forum from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pian eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because they believe that it will slowly convince gamers that PS2 is gooder than Xbox, BUT Sony made a threat with Nintendo...

PhatPlaya
May 26th, 2005, 22:26
once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pateurised milk from vil melted cheese that would destroy the world of the submariner didint go to the bog and excrete a large bal from small ball that is significantly that a bear ith a fear of a green google that was filled with an oze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteris who planne to eat of the forum from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pian eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because they believe that it will slowly convince gamers that PS2 is gooder than Xbox, BUT Sony made a threat with Nintendo to kill their...

Raven
May 26th, 2005, 22:27
once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pateurised milk from vil melted cheese that would destroy the world of the submariner didint go to the bog and excrete a large bal from small ball that is significantly that a bear ith a fear of a green google that was filled with an oze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteris who planne to eat of the forum from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pian eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because they believe that it will slowly convince gamers that PS2 is gooder than Xbox, BUT Sony made a threat with Nintendo to kill their most deadfull enemy...

PhatPlaya
May 26th, 2005, 22:32
once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pateurised milk from vil melted cheese that would destroy the world of the submariner didint go to the bog and excrete a large bal from small ball that is significantly that a bear ith a fear of a green google that was filled with an oze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteris who planne to eat of the forum from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pian eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because they believe that it will slowly convince gamers that PS2 is gooder than Xbox, BUT Sony made a threat with Nintendo to kill their most deadfull enemy who was known...

Raven
May 26th, 2005, 22:33
once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pateurised milk from vil melted cheese that would destroy the world of the submariner didint go to the bog and excrete a large bal from small ball that is significantly that a bear ith a fear of a green google that was filled with an oze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteris who planne to eat of the forum from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pian eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because they believe that it will slowly convince gamers that PS2 is gooder than Xbox, BUT Sony made a threat with Nintendo to kill their most deadfull enemy who was known as a creature...

PhatPlaya
May 26th, 2005, 22:37
once upon an easter day some son of a submariner planned something so devious that the cheesecake would melt into a bubbling ball of cack that dispersed into something called a radio controlled clutch bucket of pateurised milk from vil melted cheese that would destroy the world of the submariner didint go to the bog and excrete a large bal from small ball that is significantly that a bear ith a fear of a green google that was filled with an oze of dark-white looking mass assasin bacteris who planne to eat of the forum from their worst nightmare which turned out to be momma's pian eating pancakes that fighted with a large sum of bottles of crushed and melted sonic 4 cartridges which have been wanted by the CIA for many years, because they believe that it will slowly convince gamers that PS2 is gooder than Xbox, BUT Sony made a threat with Nintendo to kill their most deadfull enemy who was known as a creature that dwelled in...

Raven
May 26th, 2005, 22:39
This is nonsense yet...

*NEW*

Upon once ago...

PhatPlaya
May 26th, 2005, 22:45
Let's make it 5 words, 3 can't make a good story..

Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the...

Raven
May 26th, 2005, 22:57
Let's make it 5 words, 3 can't make a good story..

Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the...

Well ok...

Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII

PhatPlaya
May 27th, 2005, 23:02
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night...

Tomtaru
May 28th, 2005, 10:45
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night...the dark knight know as

Raven
May 29th, 2005, 17:44
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in...

PhatPlaya
June 14th, 2005, 00:55
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..

Zapotech
June 14th, 2005, 01:57
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse..

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL
June 14th, 2005, 23:32
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup...

the_ghost
June 15th, 2005, 01:43
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his...

[off-topic]
New sig for Phatplaya
http://img108.echo.cx/img108/1442/sonicsig0dq5vo.gif
but I aint a moderator so you dont have to listen to me
btw the megaman... you should have tried to get the rest of his fireball,
that would be cool

PhatPlaya
June 15th, 2005, 07:12
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link...

305soldier
June 15th, 2005, 08:46
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing...

off topic
@ghost
how do you like this one
http://img144.echo.cx/img144/8486/animation13yn1.gif (http://www.imageshack.us)

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL
June 16th, 2005, 00:16
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup ...

PhatPlaya
June 16th, 2005, 10:58
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned (INSERT NEW CHARACTER)..

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL
June 16th, 2005, 23:31
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned. lukily, princess Zelda came for the resue before it was too late ...

PhatPlaya
June 16th, 2005, 23:53
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned. lukily, princess Zelda came for the resue before it was too late. Zelda and Link tried to think of a new quest they could go on..

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL
June 17th, 2005, 06:04
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned. lukily, princess Zelda came for the resue before it was too late. Zelda and Link tried to think of a new quest they could go on. zelda suggested to be rescued by mario next time ...

PhatPlaya
June 17th, 2005, 06:10
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned. lukily, princess Zelda came for the resue before it was too late. Zelda and Link tried to think of a new quest they could go on. Zelda suggested to be rescued by mario next time, since they had no other ideas they decided to replace Zelda with Mario. The following day..

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL
June 17th, 2005, 06:33
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned. lukily, princess Zelda came for the resue before it was too late. Zelda and Link tried to think of a new quest they could go on. Zelda suggested to be rescued by mario next time, since they had no other ideas they decided to replace Zelda with Mario. The following day Kuppa was planning to cage Zelda cuz she's cute ...

PhatPlaya
June 17th, 2005, 23:00
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned. lukily, princess Zelda came for the resue before it was too late. Zelda and Link tried to think of a new quest they could go on. Zelda suggested to be rescued by mario next time, since they had no other ideas they decided to replace Zelda with Mario. The following day Kuppa was planning to cage Zelda cuz she's cute. Zelda was informed of this and made a decoy dummy...

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL
June 17th, 2005, 23:30
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned. lukily, princess Zelda came for the resue before it was too late. Zelda and Link tried to think of a new quest they could go on. Zelda suggested to be rescued by mario next time, since they had no other ideas they decided to replace Zelda with Mario. The following day Kuppa was planning to cage Zelda cuz she's cute. Zelda was informed of this and made a decoy dummy. The decoy dummy was captured by Kuppa ...

PhatPlaya
June 18th, 2005, 05:24
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned. lukily, princess Zelda came for the resue before it was too late. Zelda and Link tried to think of a new quest they could go on. Zelda suggested to be rescued by mario next time, since they had no other ideas they decided to replace Zelda with Mario. The following day Kuppa was planning to cage Zelda cuz she's cute. Zelda was informed of this and made a decoy dummy. The decoy dummy was captured by Kuppa, he had some very weird plans for "princess Zelda"..

Tomtaru
July 31st, 2005, 18:04
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned. lukily, princess Zelda came for the resue before it was too late. Zelda and Link tried to think of a new quest they could go on. Zelda suggested to be rescued by mario next time, since they had no other ideas they decided to replace Zelda with Mario. The following day Kuppa was planning to cage Zelda cuz she's cute. Zelda was informed of this and made a decoy dummy. The decoy dummy was captured by Kuppa, he had some very weird plans for "princess Zelda"..He locked her up in