What in the world is the new topic?!

Rincar

So what is the topic the topic the new topic, besides the starcraft 3, halo 3, and day of defeat: source, oh can't forget the great armored core games..........I LOVE YOU ARMORED CORE! :innocent:

oh please by all means post your thoughts, comments, remarks, dismarks, mark it all up. :confused:

Last edited:

Jay

Sly Little Devil
WOW, you may very well be crazier than I am. Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll stick around. Just to tell you, sooner or later on this forum you're bound to come across someone who wants to "tease" or "harass" you, Just ignore them.

Rincar

Dude dog dude I live for people like that just so I can make them wish they never post an idiotic comment towards me or anyone else. :ninja:

Last edited:

Jay

Sly Little Devil
lol, actually the flaming has certianly been cut down recently... but there was a time when it was bad, I mean real bad... a lot of it was friendly in nature but not everyone knows how to take it. You can't really detect sarcasm (or any other emotions for that matter) on forum posts. It's best to just let it go if it happens...

Rincar

Oh well right, I know what ya mean totally. So what do I gots to do to get involved in this forum or site or place of stay for the mind.....whatever you descide to call it is your place of slumber. To bad no other mod peeps or admeral muns are on to say HI HI to me me.....I feel so left out! :biglaugh:

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Sometimes it can be a little slow at this hour and to be honest the board is a little slow in the last year or more. All the old members have mostly left or barley come around. There were a bunch of software changes and server crashes that cost us a lot of active members, but the good news is that the main page is as active as ever. What we really need right now are just regular members who post everyday and make sense. We are getting a steady stream of new regulars latley though, it's just slow. I myself was even gone for a few months recently, but for defferent reasons than above.

Rincar

I see, yeah you guys had a server crash? Well so I think that is what I read in a diffrent thread. That would suck. I don't have servers.....I really don't have anthing crash......I have had games freeze up on me though and then my brain crashes but that I guess is about all that would do that for me. :my_santas

Jay

Sly Little Devil
lol... yeah we've had a couple to say the least... sometimes my brain freezes... I'd say the best thing a member could do for EZ right now is to start a few new topics about something people would like to talk about, as a matter of fact I came on tonight looking to start a few topics but I got caught up talking with you, but that';s cool too as we also need new members

Rincar

hmmmm, new memb...HEEEEEY I am a new member...sorta....sure. I should think of some threads to start as well other than my problem I had...have.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
We like to think that people come around for more than just emulation advice. A lot of the people just come here to chat or even out of habbit. Lefty and Waz have been here since the very early days when the site was new.

Rincar

Oh of course I know what you mean. Infact I have already started to make a thread in every section I can just to help you all out.

Rincar

I shall make section related topics/threads and not just post to post. But if that is not what you mean than please enlighten me oh great one of knowledge

Jay

Sly Little Devil
SPAM - Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages

But I don't think anything you've posted falls under that heading, I just think perhaps posting in EVERY section is a bit much. Try to just post a few good topics, about things that you REALLY (or honestly) do want to talk about.

Last edited:

Rincar

Right ok, I understand what you mean now

Zach

Jay said:
SPAM - Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages

But I don't think anything you've posted falls under that heading, I just think perhaps posting in EVERY section is a bit much. Try to just post a few good topics, about things that you REALLY (or honestly) do want to talk about.

You're kidding man... right :confused: