can you do this
i am willing to pay for the man who will do this for me

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
im tel you truth i stop learn programming long time ago
im will not finish it anyway im suck int this
i can understand c++ syntax but i will not write anything
im know i suck
anyway you need good programmer with expirence not a "fresh" one because beginer cant help you
my health suck mental too im dont want money i just want back to old times and be healthly
find someone go on freelance freelancing is popular
you will do offer write how much you pay and someone will do it for you
im dont want money im want peace health and silence of fast running rotten world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freelancer
A freelancer or freelance worker is a term commonly used for a person who is self-employed and is not necessarily committed to a particular employer long-term. Freelance workers are sometimes represented by a company or a temporary agency that resells freelance labor to clients; others work independently or use professional associations or websites to get work. "Independent contractor" would be the term used in a higher register of English that designates the tax and employment class of this type of worker, the term freelancing is most common in culture and creative industries and this term specifically motions to participation therein.[1]

Fields, professions and industries where freelancing is predominant include: music, journalism, publishing, screenwriting, filmmaking, acting, photojournalism, cosmetics, fragrances, editing, photography, event planning, event management, copy editing, proofreading, author editing, indexing, copywriting, writing, computer programming, web design, graphic design, website development, consulting, tour guiding, post-secondary education, video editing, video production, translating, illustrating, and other forms of piece work which some cultural theorists consider as central to the cognitive-cultural economy.[2]

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Um,, you don't just "do" this sort of thing. You may see what is called a "fan game" but I don't think that will happen. Sometimes people make rom hacks that are clones to other games but the biggest way is a "port". Very often times people will port games over. Since it is a PC-game you will more then likely not see this ported over.

shoko

im tel you truth i stop learn programming long time ago
im will not finish it anyway im suck int this
i can understand c++ syntax but i will not write anything
im know i suck
anyway you need good programmer with expirence not a "fresh" one because beginer cant help you
my health suck mental too im dont want money i just want back to old times and be healthly
find someone go on freelance freelancing is popular
you will do offer write how much you pay and someone will do it for you
im dont want money im want peace health and silence of fast running rotten world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freelancer
ok tahnks lol i want peace to the this world too
ahh
do you know if i can send a massage to steam or the pogrammrs of this game to make it for ps too?
do you think it wiil work

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
games are made for cash sometimes like little fighter they are made because its reasearch project
or author want be popular
im never hear about programmers listen people of course i talk about games made just for money
you can try but im dont think they do it
im was find that developer make new game
in web allready is know that asians : Marti and Starsky Wong
oficial site
http://lf2.net/
their new game for android:
http://www.herofighter.com/index_en.html
im think you must ask them about copyright and then you can hire freelancer
but truth you need three people :
programmer (game engine)
game desinger (graphics)
music composer( for reproduce sounds)
dont tell me you will record every sound >.>
for make "port" you need those people
and know architecture of console
:how run games, how they store in memmory,how gfx and sound is loaded
etc... etc...
then you will have your game
im think so but im not a game developer and not programmer anymore

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
but that is my point, "making a game" is not "make little fighter 2 on ps3". That is not the same thing at all, not even close. you don't just make games... it does not work like that.

you can make a "clone" of the game
you can make a Fan based game
you can "port" the game (i.e. emulate)

No matter how talented you are you can not just make a game that acts the same way. Even if you do, its still a clone or fan based game, it is not the "real" thing. Also, even if it is not for money you can be sued. You can not just copy peoples stuff like that, left alone pay someone. Would you let some one pay you to copy a copyrighted movie? That is illegal. Think about it.

for make "port" you need those people
No you don't? Porting a game has zero to do with game development. You don't develop any game code at all. You make a wrapper, so the compiled version of the code can be translated to the run-time of the machine you want it to run on. For example if you want to port a game written for direct X windows on android, you ...

game->DX call->Wrapper->Android SDK-runtime

do you know if i can send a massage to steam or the pogrammrs of this game to make it for ps too?
Yes, and this is your best chance of seeing that but doubtful that they will reply.

Last edited: