Anyone Played Xiii?

El Fugitivo

I was going to buy it, but I decided to get JKII: Jedi Outcast instead ($30 cheaper). Anyway, is it any good -- worth buying at $50? Or should I wait until it drops down to ~$25? Or just not buy it at all?

M.H.A.Q.S.

I never liked the game. My opinion, Don't buy it. There's a lot of neat stuff out there for you to buy.

Nuker

true ... why you have to spend money on the game? when you can just dl it :) it's more cheapier

aaron158

this game was junk. i was the dumbest game i have ever play. and why did it have to be 4 cds it had junky graphics.

El Fugitivo

Yeah, the ending was pretty lame, kind of obvious too. The Mongoose fight was pretty frustratingly fun, and the "bot challenge" mulitplayer mode is great. I have no problems with the cel-shaded graphics, I actually thought it made the game better because of the comic-book espionage/conspiracy plot and globe-spanning locations. Much more entertaining than all the grimy, gritty, alien/monster-blasting games that have flooded the market since Quake.

Zach

Yea I don't know whats wrong with kids these days.

If the tits don't stick out 3 feet and the model doesn have 10 million polygons they think its shit.

Cel Shaded graphics are absolutely beautiful, and also look very nice compared to poorly done 3D models.

MegaBoyX6

If i was u i wouldnt spend 50$ for the game. Just buy jedi outcast its a great game especially the light saber duals. :p

El Fugitivo

Note that this thread is 6 months old and I've already purchased and played through both games. I got XIII for $30.