Merge bsnes and higan

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
This is kept short, but higan is basically the new bsnes and I think they should be merged, with the last bsnes download on the higan page and the current higan build.

Thoughts?

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
I suppose that makes sense.

Also, what happened to the nice descriptions of emulators? Now on the emulator selection for most recent ones, it's just '*** emulator', on other ones like TGB DUAL, it says 'The only gameboy emulator with a link function' for example.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
That part of the description in the list is only supposed to really contain a couple of words, for the full blown description and details you were always meant to click it and go ahead to the main description.

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
Yeah, I know, I wouldn't want a load of text about the emulator in my face, lol.

I was referring to the fact there was an opinion made on each emulator before, perhaps stating a particular notable feature. My example shows that older entries have a short synopsis of the emulator, before having a detailed description in the actual page, which helps before people click it, of course :)

Anyway I think this is sorted now. I need to open up another question, actually, I'll post there.

obito

for the full blown description and details you were always meant to click it and go ahead to the main description

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
why copy somebody else's post? anyway I was just referring to how there's no tagline anymore. A few words to describe an emulator is good, but obviously not a whole block of text on the emulator select list.