Inside out Pixar

judsandss

Film : Inside Out
Director : Pete Docter, Ronaldo Del Carmen
Writers: Pete Docter (story), Ronaldo Del Carmen (story)
Starring : Amy Poehler As Joy (Voice), Phyllis Smith as Sadness (Voice), Richard Kind as Bing Bong (Voice)

poddo

OH GOSH OH GOSH I WATCHED THIS MOVIE JUST. YESTERDAY NIGHT! IT WAS SO AMAZING. I loved how they portrayed the inner workings of a general young child experiencing emotions she doesn't understand. Things like this -- accepting sadness, confessing to your parents, doing something ridiculous without thinking due to emotions -- they should be things normally expected from children but so, so many families don't treat their children right during times like these. They lash out at their children and treat them the complete opposite of how Riley's parents behaved with her, and they make it seem as if missing things, feeling sad about things like this is bad, unexpected or disobedient behavior from a child, and then the child ends up bottling all the emotions and words to him/herself and becoming depressed...she was, like, one step away from depression but her parents' acceptance of her feelings near the end fixed her up. THAT is a REALLY important lesson that parents AND children need to learn. Parents need to let their children express themselves without judging or going against them and children need to learn to confess to their parents without fear. Where I live -- a really terrible third world country where most parents are uneducated -- things like this are very rare.

In those aspects the movie was really educational and amazing. I also cried like 3 times in a row. But I felt like they could've done more with the characters and everything in the movie, it felt like the full potential wasn't reached due to the length of the movie. Maybe they should've made it into a small, mini-series with several episodes? or make some kind of super special longer movie? I dunno. It just felt a lot like it should've been longer - just my opinion.

My favorite emotion was fear and anger always made me..well...angry...like kind of annoyed.

SORRY FOR TYPING SO MUCH.

OH GOSH OH GOSH I WATCHED THIS MOVIE JUST. YESTERDAY NIGHT! IT WAS SO AMAZING. I loved how they portrayed the inner workings of a general young child experiencing emotions she doesn't understand. Things like this -- accepting sadness, confessing to your parents, doing something ridiculous without thinking due to emotions -- they should be things normally expected from children but so, so many families don't treat their children right during times like these. They lash out at their children and treat them the complete opposite of how Riley's parents behaved with her, and they make it seem as if missing things, feeling sad about things like this is bad, unexpected or disobedient behavior from a child, and then the child ends up bottling all the emotions and words to him/herself and becoming depressed...she was, like, one step away from depression but her parents' acceptance of her feelings near the end fixed her up. THAT is a REALLY important lesson that parents AND children need to learn. Parents need to let their children express themselves without judging or going against them and children need to learn to confess to their parents without fear. Where I live -- a really terrible third world country where most parents are uneducated -- things like this are very rare.

In those aspects the movie was really educational and amazing. I also cried like 3 times in a row. But I felt like they could've done more with the characters and everything in the movie, it felt like the full potential wasn't reached due to the length of the movie. Maybe they should've made it into a small, mini-series with several episodes? or make some kind of super special longer movie? I dunno. It just felt a lot like it should've been longer - just my opinion.

My favorite emotion was fear and anger always made me..well...angry...like kind of annoyed.

SORRY FOR TYPING SO MUCH.

yeah agreed with you it's so amazing movie