Saturne 1.1P CDBlock Issue

dekerf

OK I've read about others having this problem and well I have it too. I have set a path for the bios and loaded all the plugins except for the CDBlock one (CD_block_ASPI_plugin_v1.0A.dll, I've tried B as well). Whenever I try to load it, it freezes and I get a "Program not responding" messsage from XP. This is with the 4.71.2 aspi drivers from adaptecs site. If I remove the drivers with ForceAspi then it gives me a aspi missing error in Saturne. Now, there are 4.70 drivers for download on adaptec's site. Anyone who had no luck with the 4.71.2's have any luck with these? I'll give them a try and report back. Here are my specs:

XP Pro
AthlonXP 3000+
9600XT
Pioneer DVR-106D
Saturne 1.1P

The real bugger is that the CDblock plugin works fine on my brother's system but his system is a P4 2.8 with a newer NEC DVDR, though I doubt this a Intel AMD issue. Went to the Satourne looking for answers but its in French. Anyways, anyone with any insight on this issue?

Thanks

dekerf

The 4.70's are no good either. Hmmmm, this forum doesn't seem too active anyone know any other good forums for this kind of thing.

Later

Last edited:

montpics

dekerf said:
The 4.70's are no good either. Hmmmm, this forum doesn't seem too active anyone know any other good forums for this kind of thing.

Later
Patience is the key in order to wait for the answer, even in other forum as well. :cool: