Is this place Real?

Edward_Stryfe

A Man of Many Pixels
Hey I'm new here was thinking this would be a cool emulated community, but I don't see that many people active, and I see a lot of questions. Is this just a forum that people ask a question on and then forget about it? Or is there a real community here? :confused:

Edward_Stryfe

A Man of Many Pixels
Oh I forgot there's always the mods to hang around with since they don't have a choice XD

Edward_Stryfe

A Man of Many Pixels
Ha ha ha!! Don't worry I'm just a bored hormone ridden boy, more than anything one of the underlying reasons I came here was to see if I could find someone to netplay some SNES with me [:-D the other forums I'm on are either like emulators are illegal, or meh.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
It's an older board, people like new things. Though most questions will get an answer around here.

Edward_Stryfe

A Man of Many Pixels
Yeah I noticed that when I started answering questions against my will XDD

malloc4096

The fact theres few here, maybe the only reason I am.

I'm not as aged or experienced as a lot on here probably conserning the internet... But in my experience its a lot like driving a car. If your from a country where having a car is common... Its fun.... for a little while, till you encounter other people/drivers on ther road... and eventually you cant stand it. Not the driving, the people LOL.

Edward_Stryfe

A Man of Many Pixels
Yeah kind of the same here crowded forums are really really annoying that and the mods are no fun. I like slow forums with few but active members. That and no mods with incentive to ban, I've been to some where I was banned for a month for posting a thread in the wrong board XD