Emulator Problem: What happened to my saved games?

GuyVelella

Im using Kega Fusion. Whenever I save games, I have to go to File>Save State As on the Kega Fusion winder, then it automatically saves my game in the Owner1/AppData/Local/Temp/7zOAF1d.tmp folder.

For a short time it would work, then it always disappears and my saved game ends up gone. How do I fix this and how do I find my saved game? The folder where Kega Fusion saves my games is blank when it used to store my saved games! Where did it go?

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Hello there, have you tried right clicking your Kega Fusion emulator folder, going to properties, and checking off Read-Only? you really shouldn't need to save in your tmp folder. The reason why you are probably losing your saves is because it is getting automatically erased! XD

leppardrocks

My laptop quit on e so I had to get a new one. I was able to get into the hard drive of my old laptop and transfer stuff over. I am having a problem with Kega Fusion. Trying to transfer a saved D&D warriors of eternal sun to the new laptop. If the external drive is not plugged in there is no load saved game menu. If I have the external hard drive plugged in the load saved game feature is there and I can reload my saved game from the old laptop. Any ideas?