Fuck Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Fugitivo

Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em in the ass.

My mom's a bitch. My parents think they're liberal, but my mom doesn't get why I can't understand it when she get's upset because she read in the paper that some Iraqis pulled G.I.'s out of their vehicle and beat them with cement blocks. When I said it was made no sense to get upset about, in comparison to "our" nation invading and bombing their homeland, she just said that she was upset about the fact that what they beat them with was cement blocks. Argh. Incongruity is the word of the day.

DanielW

for all the shit that my parents sacraficed for me an my sister to have a better life, i love them. i have different political and religious views than them, but who gives a shit. we don't have to agree on everything. although my mom nags a bit too much, and my dad is a redneck who spents most of out money on stupid shit.

hitmonlee

Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Nov 26 2003, 01:02 PM
When I said it was made no sense to get upset about, in comparison to "our" nation invading and bombing their homeland, she just said that she was upset about the fact that what they beat them with was cement blocks. Argh. Incongruity is the word of the day.
she sounds sweet and naive :)

actually i wish to correct my earlier statement

my mum turns into a psycho bitch around christmas time
very stressful for the whole family
give her a joint and she's ok though :lol:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I can't say my parents are the most open minded people(especially my father was never one) but I guess I can't hate them.

Codeine

I wish mine would jump into power lines.

They've doen a lot of selfish shit, that it just makes me cringe. I get along with my mom better now, but its hard to forget what someone did to you that hurt so much.

Splize

I guess my parents are ight, I mean they never ground mje or anything you know, just as long as I stay in school and pass they will be satisfied ;)

althought they complain about the government alot, but i cant blame them....they're immigrants B)

J

Jet Set Willy

Their immigrants are yellow disembodied faces with sunglasses.

donkeyknob

i spose my parents are doing an aight job but they really piss me off most of the time bout school and tryin to keep me away from my girlfriend and shit like that

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
You're the quintessential rich teenager.

M.H.A.Q.S.

I simply Love my Mom. Mu dad died 7 years ago. however they are the best parents anyone can dream of. Especially my mother.

RockY

L H D T P M
I really love my parents, they rock, I ask for money and they give it right away...... I don’t mess with their stuff and they don’t mess with mine.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Nov 27 2003, 01:48 AM
You're the quintessential rich teenager.
He's lucky. My parents are middle class but they always made sure I stayed poor. The only advantage I have is that they won't ever let me end up living in a ditch or anything.

Well, they might eventually. I'm pretty annoying.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Of course he's lucky, I wish I were rich. The neatness level would be through the roof.

Breaky Turkfast

i hate my parents, theyre wads

Status
Not open for further replies.