Leaving the Forum!

M.H.A.Q.S.

I thought there should be a "Leaving the Forum" thread as well, so there you have it. Anyone who leaves the forum may post here.

Let me start. I'll be leaving this forum now for no specific reason.
Happy posting and enjoy your lives people.

donkeyknob

well, erm... take care? and whats the point of posting a farewell thread if you wont be back to read it?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to take this chance to thank you for all the time you devoted in being a moderator here at The Emulator Zone Forum and wish you the best in the continuation of your online life.

May your objectivity, suggestions and contributions be an example to all future moderators.

P.S: Have I ever told anyone how much I hate goodbyes?

Last edited:

Jale

Well, since I have been here for a shot time, you have been an excellent moderator. I hope we see you again, even as a guest.

I hate goodbyes too :verysad:

Fable

Urban Ninja
haha, maybe the stupid one-time posters will manage to say goodbye before leaving to get the stupid rom the wanted.

take care man.

montpics

onewecallgod said:
what the hell is the point of announcing your leaving when you have no reason?
I agree with you. So, what's the MAIN reason that you had to leave? Because there is no topics that interested you anymore during your last posts? No matter if my guess is right or not, I'd better send my best wishes to you in the future, hopefully you may be visiting this forum once in awhile. :cool:

RockY

L H D T P M
M.H.A.Q.S. said:
I thought there should be a "Leaving the Forum" thread as well, so there you have it. Anyone who leaves the forum may post here.

Let me start. I'll be leaving this forum now for no specific reason.
Happy posting and enjoy your lives people.

Well it was cool having you around the forum... we all hope you could come back and visit the site some day.

Good luck.