free mcboot (ps2)

sydders1996

I recently came across some software called free mcboot - basically it enables your ps2 to play emulators, imports etc - its really very good, probably old news lol but I am quite excited by it :)
I bought a memory card with it already installed from pstwo.co.uk as I couldnt install it myself for some reason! lol apparently it is easy to do yourself but I am thick when it comes to taking computer equipment apart :) and the online tutorials on how to do it baffled me lol - anyway its free software if you can do it yourself and it completely opens up the ps2.
Apologies if it is very old news :)
Syd

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Game or tool?

mcboot can be found by typing that in to google.

Our Policy on piracy:
Free McBoot was not designed for you to pirate games. It was designed to allow homebrew applications to run from a standard PS2 Memory Card or connected USB device.
We dont encourage, support or even allow discussions of backups if you do not own the originals. We will BAN you in any of the supporting forums if you ask for help with such activities. Its ONLY legal as long as you own the original retail software. Just to let you know, most of us who provide support on backups KNOW if your using a pirated backup or have the original, as we have been doing this for a long time and know why most things arent working right. 80% of the pirated games arent going to work at all due to how the pirate made a backup. So i hope that will discourage you from asking for any help with your pirated copies!

I dont see anything wrong with the link so here it is.

zeldar

I recently came across some software called free mcboot - basically it enables your ps2 to 2048 play emulators, imports etc - its really very good, probably old news lol but I am quite excited by it :)
I bought a memory card with it already installed from pstwo.co.uk as I couldnt install it myself for some reason! lol apparently it is easy to do yourself but I am thick when it comes to taking computer equipment apart :) and the online tutorials on how to do it baffled me lol - anyway its free software if you can do it yourself and it completely opens up the ps2.
Apologies if it is very old news :)
Syd
I encountered your blog when searching the Internet for information. The knowledge you possess regarding this blog is remarkable. It demonstrates how knowledgeable you are concerning the issue.