For Every Beginning There Is An End

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Ever since my historic post that ended with the phrace "Lefteris has left the building" one year has passed. That may have been a strange experience for the next eight months(the last four don't count much) that had both good and bad things but I guess in a way I liked it. The fact is that for the past two hours(from the time this thread was posted) I am officially a civilian again... :D

NO MORE ARMY MUHAHAHAHA!!!

J

Jet Set Willy

Historic post? This is why you annoy people, Lefteris.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I should have used "Historic last post" instead.

Anyway the point is that I can finally get a job again.

J

Jet Set Willy

I really wouldn't stay in a country which expects crap like that.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Actually the only thing you should have said should have been "Good civilian" or something. It's the usual whish at the last day. And in my turn I should be shouting "I'm fired and I'm going insane" like everyone else.

Those are the standard stuff.

Mourgos

Êáëüò ðïëßôçò êáé äõíáìç óå ìáò ãé'áõôÜ ðïõ ìáò ðåñéìÝíïõí óôï ìåëëïí.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Translation to the above(not an exact one):

Good citizen and may we get streighn for what coming to us(=with a view to the future?).

TGS

Hahaha what a dork.

<><>

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Nov 25 2003, 02:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Nov 25 2003, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>For every beginning there is an end...[/b]

Oracle? What happened to you?

Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Nov 25 2003, 02:31 PM
well there's some things you keep and some things you lose

You mean the greek army turned you into a big black woman with cheezy lines and a french-caribbean acent?

ooo cookies...

<!--QuoteBegin-Lefteris_D
@Nov 25 2003, 02:31 PM
No don't touch! they're for baiting and killing the turks[/quote]

:p

W-General

Lefteris I say you should put that iron fist of your on the AS forum and clamp down hard.

muwhahahaha

But wb lefteris.

I currently live as an alien in Taiwan because I have dual nationality- fuck the army, I'm not gonna wake up at 5am and do fucking 10km run, plus how many hundreds of pushups. I'm a weakling :p

Fuck physical training.