Ultima3DS

TIDoubleGahER

I've been trying to find a 3DS Emu to play X/Y on and I heard this one was good and/or reputable. When I went to download it from their website, it kept circling back to the mainpage whenever I completed one of their surveys. (Luckily I'm doing this on an old/crappy computer so as not to risk my good one.) Has anyone had success downloading this emu or has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Look, the world is full if mean and cruel people. That is something that will never stop. There are too many people that take advantage of people that are unaware. You're just getting sucked in...

Know this!
1) There are no 3ds emulators that play commercial games. If there were it would be on our main page.
2) No emulator requires surveys to download.
3) No Emulator page will have a flashy interface, they are normally dull and boring.
4) emulators done name their domains blhaablaaahhEmulator.com. When they are staring out you will find them mentioned in a forum.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-new-3ds-emulator.365154/

Site like our site are here to help you stay in the "know", that is what we do. We find the emulators and tell you about them, so please be more careful and get your computer scanned now!

Last edited:

bluerazzbery

Look, the world is full if mean and cruel people. That is something that will never stop. There are too many people that take advantage of people that are unaware. You're just getting sucked in...

Know this!
1) There are no 3ds emulators that play commercial games. If there were it would be on our main page.
2) No emulator requires surveys to download.
3) No Emulator page will have a flashy interface, they are normally dull and boring.
4) emulators done name their domains blhaablaaahhEmulator.com. When they are staring out you will find them mentioned in a forum.

Site like our site are here to help you stay in the "know", that is what we do. We find the emulators and tell you about them, so please be more careful and get your computer scanned now!

the flashy interface is always a dead give away haha. don't we all wish there was an emulator for 3ds up and running (pokemon x n y plz). found this forum googling 3ds ultima

Robert

A new version of TronDS just came out, although I wouldn't be expecting it to run anything commercial.