PDA

View Full Version : eXeem vs. Shareaza

donkeyknob
February 6th, 2005, 07:18
while attempting to find some adam sandler movie files/torrents i stumbled across another new p2p, exeem, which is rather impressive. its rather sweet, but its file database current reads: 23500 users, 12976 files, 4.82 tb (approx) on the network. i cant find the files im looking for, but when i get something downloading its speed is decent. it has a browser built in. the only problems are it could use a media player, better search function and better .torrent support

shareaza is poor compared to eXeem. it searches several networks, the largest being eDonkey. it can connect speedily but has difficulty downloading files. it has a media player built in and works extremely well with .torrent files

which do you prefer?

Jale
February 6th, 2005, 13:46
I should give a try and give my own opinion :mellow:

donkeyknob
February 7th, 2005, 07:56
ok, screw both the programs really. its sad enough to say that the best p2p i have used is kazaa lite ++. seriously... i cant believe it

Jale
February 7th, 2005, 15:21
Tried eXeem and it's shitty for now. I use Shareaza and Gnutella networks only. That's really fast. eDonkey network is rich, but it's slow and painful...

Splize
February 7th, 2005, 17:22
eXeem is just in beta stage now so there obviously isnt alot of people, but it has good potential.

donkeyknob
February 9th, 2005, 11:09
yeah. but i have jumped back to kazaa for my media requirements until eXeem steps out of beta stages

im so lazy...
June 22nd, 2005, 12:50
I use Bearshare Pro :) its not too bad.

Peefy
June 22nd, 2005, 13:47
Torrents and DC++ is the only thing that works. The rest is just horrible.

And remember, my opinion is always the right one ;)

montpics
June 25th, 2005, 11:51
What the?!?! :confused:

Since when someone revive the old topics? :p