eXeem vs. Shareaza

donkeyknob

while attempting to find some adam sandler movie files/torrents i stumbled across another new p2p, exeem, which is rather impressive. its rather sweet, but its file database current reads: 23500 users, 12976 files, 4.82 tb (approx) on the network. i cant find the files im looking for, but when i get something downloading its speed is decent. it has a browser built in. the only problems are it could use a media player, better search function and better .torrent support

shareaza is poor compared to eXeem. it searches several networks, the largest being eDonkey. it can connect speedily but has difficulty downloading files. it has a media player built in and works extremely well with .torrent files

which do you prefer?

donkeyknob

ok, screw both the programs really. its sad enough to say that the best p2p i have used is kazaa lite ++. seriously... i cant believe it

Jale

Tried eXeem and it's shitty for now. I use Shareaza and Gnutella networks only. That's really fast. eDonkey network is rich, but it's slow and painful...

Splize

eXeem is just in beta stage now so there obviously isnt alot of people, but it has good potential.

donkeyknob

yeah. but i have jumped back to kazaa for my media requirements until eXeem steps out of beta stages

Peefy

Torrents and DC++ is the only thing that works. The rest is just horrible.

And remember, my opinion is always the right one ;)