Dreams

Codeine

For the past year, I have not been able to remember any of them. Except for the occasional one here and there, it was just go to sleep and wake up. I have been remembering them more and more these days, and I think it may have to do with the amount of sleep I get in a day.

Anyways, last night after watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation I went to bed, it was 5:00 AM. I remember the main part of the dream, which basically consisted of school, and people from that I knew from school. It went like this:

I was sitting on my bus, and I had a brown leather bag with plates and french fries in them sitting right beside me. I would take the fries out and put them on the plate, and when the bus stopped, I placed the plate of fries outside on the ground, because I wanted them to be cold. The first time I did this, I was staring at the plate, waiting for the bus to go, I also expected the plate to follow us. When the bus left, the plate just stayed there, and I was in shock. I really thought they were going to follow the bus. I waited for the bus to make its next stop, and then repeated the same process as last time (although this time, the plate had a different design) and this time, I completely forgot about them until a girl pointed them out to me as we were leaving. I said: "What the fuck?", then I hung my head low, embarrassed of my ignorance. A person (familiar face) said to me: "And that’s why your not a fireman!" and was laughing, as were a lot of people.

When we got to our school (the whole thing was completely different from my real one), there were golden leaves all around the parking lot, and it looked very rich. Our music room was now an auditorium, a huge one.

I remember hearing a conversation with two friends of mine that went like:

Ken: Hey Craig, did you get the project for music done?
Craig: Yeah.
Ken: Were going bowling in our period A music class, right?
Craig: I think.

This was a little odd, our music class is in period D, but, the music class also held a "special" period A one for the people who "deserved" it. The auditorium that I was talking about, my music class, also had a bowling alley in it.

After all this, I woke up very abruptly at 7:00 A.M. I also remember some other fragments, but they're not worth mentioning.

If anyone has knowledge in dreams, and you know possibly what it might mean, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Discuss dreams, recent, past, scary, beautiful

Badger

She dream of sex, and she is dreaming of Mike. What a romantic dream. She is being fucked, by Mike, in a Porsche, in the middle of a Dutch Field. With cows around.

Oh well you two, have fun

Motoko

I remebered my dream last night.
Basically i was in a gym and i was with a fitness coach walking around looking at all the equiment and writing a list of equiment that i was going to use. Then we finished that and i was about to go home when i couldn't find my shoes. There were hundreds of pairs lying underneath the stairs and around. I was looking for hours and coulnd't find them. Then i woke up. <_<

Zach

I prefer not to dream.

But then I am happy to just be able to sleep. I suffer night terrors (not nightmares) from time to time.

J

Jet Set Willy

I like to dream.

Last dream I remember (Friday night) was me worrying about having to go to college and high school at the same time - weird, I obviously don't go to high school anymore. I was grousing about having to find a clean white shirt and the tie for my uniform. It makes me laugh now when I think about it. The dream was telling me that I am over-concerned with my education, that I worry so much and it ends up making me do worse.

Sometimes I dream about things like time travelling rollercoasters, or magic cats. This led me to try other things to induce dreamlike states.

onewecallgod

i havent had a nightmare in such a long time. i have strange dreams where im dating a girl that i like. it makes me feel like a stalker

El Fugitivo

I actually woke up and remembered my dream this morning, which is not necessarily odd for me, but not the norm (I probably only remember three or so dreams a month). Anyway, the background info for this is that I quit my job at the theater last night. Here's as much of the dream as I can remember:

I'm working at the theater, today I'm working door (tearing tickets, ushering, cleaning theaters after each show). It's around 7pm (busiest time of the day) and we're rushing around cleaning theaters. I suddenly become aware that one of the films we're showing is Batman Returns, sort of (I'll explain this in a minute). Someone comes up to us saying they lost an earring in the theater, we say we'll take care of it (for right now, I have no idea who I'm working with.) I run down to the theater she left her earring in and go running down the aisle looking across the seats for it. I don't remember if I found it or not, but I swear I was running at 40mph down that aisle. I remember that the theater was huge (at least twice as large as our largest in real life) even though it was located where our smallest theaters are. I run back out of the theater and bump into one of the girls I work with, Lindsay. She smiles and says hi to me, I smile and wave back. Then i walk down the hall towards the main lobby. When I get there I find out that another theater is out (the one which was playing Batman Returns). I go in to clean it and it's not over yet, it's at the big finale. But it's not Batman Returns. It's some weird blend of Batman Returns, Batman, and Fight Club. I have no idea what's going on, but it appears that Michael Keaton is finding out from Michelle Pfeiffer that Jack Nicholson is really a part of him (Michael Keaton). Entirely too bizarre for me. I turn and see that my friend Cameron is working with me, but he doesn't work here. Hell, he doesn't even live near here anymore. But it seems like he's always worked here. I start cleaning the theater, which is empty depsite the fact that it's very messy and the movie isn't over yet. This theater is at least three times larger than the one I was in before, and I'm running back and forth at 40mph again. I see a manager up on the second tier of seats (not a balcony, just another level of seating a couple of steps above the one I'm in). I wake up.