Anarchy Arcade (3D frontend to be released on Steam)

SM Sith Lord

Hey everybody. I've been working for a long time on a 3D frontend that supports not only emulators, but everything else too. Like a 3D frontend to your entire PC and the internet itself. It's called Anarchy Arcade and it's been greenlit by Valve to be distributed on Steam. I'm now raising the money that I need to license it through a Kickstarter campaign. I can't post URLs, so you'll have to just google "Anarchy Arcade Kickstarter" to find it.

It is very adaptive and easy to configure, compared to other 3D frontends. It has the ability to automatically find boxart and YouTube videos for the games you spawn, and you can easily customize them to use your own instead. It even supports the Oculus Rift so you can explore your game collection in VR multiplayer. I've been working hard to to get all of the features in that users request.

If you like reading, check out the Kickstarter page. Otherwise, here's a couple videos:

Video 2: youtube.com/watch?v=AmbRXPa6E5k
The video above talks about all kinds of non-gaming stuff you can do with Anarchy Arcade.

Video 1: youtube.com/watch?v=Lzc4BBFOUfM
If the other video was too long for you, this one is probably more your style.

More videos are on the Kickstarter, along with lots of information. Also, I will be giving away free Steam games during my Twitch.tv stream this Wednesday (1 every hour), details for that are in the Kickstarter updates as well.

Anyways, just leave a reply if you have any questions about the emulator support, Twitch stream, Anarchy Arcade, or the Kickstarter and I'll be happy to answer you. By the way, I am the sole dev of this project.