Graphics card problem

Corey4666

hey guys....
i overclocked my video card or whatever the first time i have ever tryed it
i made that coolbits reg patch from tweakxp.com's instructions and then it enabled that menu for my nvidia options and it had a overclock options or somthin and i kept adjusted them by jus a little then next time i played halo some moutians where transparent or somthin then i could see somethings threw walls >_< and its really annoying so i put the settings back to normal and i still have this problem

i tryed updating drivers and finding software for the video card nothing works
by the way im using Nvidia Geforce Mx 440 graphics card

does anyone here know how to fix this or give me suggestions on how to fix this >_<

M.H.A.Q.S.

Overclocking? I think onewecallgod might be able to help you...

Fable

Urban Ninja
lmao. fire? I oced my processor and my video card.

ok, just turn down the oc little by little until it stops doing it.

Last edited:

Corey4666

i turend it down to where it was at to defaults but it still does not work halo looks like crap and i applyed settings and saved and rebooted still have problem

Fable

Urban Ninja
ok.. try reinstalling the game. I don't really care how far you got. that's what you get for "playing with fire" :p.

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL

try uninstalling the card then install it again... if not, try to reconfigure your bios, there is an option there that says something about the card.. ill see what i can do...

Corey4666

i cant reinstall the game cuz i downloaded it off the p2p and cut and paste it into the program files and then found a halo.exe that works online