Emulator Problem: multiple instances of any playstation one emulator?

emu-fail

Hi guys,
i'm looking to find any playstation one emulator that doesn't lose controller focus when i select another program.
my intentions are to run 2 instances of any ps1 emulator with 2 ps3 wired controllers, i have already done this with pcsx2 on ps2 games but im struggling with the window focus on most ps1 emulators.
im not sure if im missing an option on these emulator but i do look through all options.

if there is a ps2 emulator that will play both ps1-2 games would love to have it. thanks for your time.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
try the emulator called "psx".

emu-fail

been messing around with that epsxe-shark addon for the past 2 hours still no luck, only seems to be the the old school consoles that cant split focus.

just a added note im using motionjoys ds3 tool for the ps3 controller

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
No the focus deal is the choice of the plug-in or emulator, author. The normal feature in dirrect x is to allow input focus or not. So its intentionally disabled when focus is lost.

Now why all psx emulators I dont know, that is odd. All of my emulators do not allow input out of focus also.

Last edited:

gomagoma

I am not sure if im missing an option on these emulator but i do look through all options.

Posing URLS to copyrighted software (Last warning). Banned

Last edited by a moderator: