Dirty Jerzey here, sayin Hey..

Mr Mayor

Hiya gang! Good to see an active forum finally, there's some real junk out there right now...
They call me 'Mayor' or 'Mr Mayor', I'm an old fart... 45 on paper now (somebody shoot me) but 25 in my head still, thank god. I stay young by playing old video games, driving a hot rod Miata**, and a hot girlfriend who keeps me younger...

Ok, so now that creepy intro is out of the way.... I'm Mark, I'm 45, divorced/friendly, I have a handsome 12 yr old son (poor kid looks JUST like me). I'm in I.T. at a GF/CF/Organic foods company (hippies...total hippies) and love it all. Bass fishing, hot rodding the Miata** (not a hairdressers car, puleeze, got a big turbo, roll bar, and the list of mods is pages long... fully tweaked over 310hp last dyno, and on a cool night beats my former bro in laws 11' vette, no BS, drives him crazy!) I'm also a former 2 forum owner (total 11000 members) before selling both. Sadly the Slot Car site is one giant virus, but at least my ATV site is going strong. So on the geekier side, I'm the smiley junky, and made a few myself , this place needs a few :msn_wink:

Looking forward to learning/adding.. hope you'll have me!

MM

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
No not creepy at all, join the club. ( 40 currently ), been in to emulation since 95...

I'm Mark, I'm 45, divorced/friendly, handsome 12 yr old son (poor kid looks JUST like me)
Now that creepy LOL

I'm also a 220 HP gear head myself. Currently Lotus Elise. Drive that car with 220 HP once.

WELCOME!

Mr Mayor

Love the Elise, helped a buddy tweak one not too long ago.. no dyno yet but we guess about 270hp?

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Yeah i'll get there. 08 SC at the moment, but right now I dont have a good match on the road. Even the new Camaro are not enough to beat it. Though a good corvet with an overall I'm sure would take care of that. However this is on the road I would not be much against any drag car ;) Power to weight is nice but light cars have there limits. I work for a company that tweaks ECU data, ford, gm, Chrysler only but having in in house dyno is nice.