PDA

View Full Version : Anime, who watches it?

Fable
February 4th, 2005, 04:04
Who here watches anime??? If you do then post whatever anime you watch.

Jale
February 4th, 2005, 04:55
Yu-Gi-Oh! Only...

Fable
February 4th, 2005, 04:56
lol, I watch, yugioh, full metal al, lain, naruto, kenshin, inuyasha, and many more.

Jale
February 4th, 2005, 05:04
I don't like any other anime. Yu-Gi-Oh! is the only one that caught my attention :)

TiredBoy
February 4th, 2005, 05:37
Beck, Bleach, Yakitate!! Japan, Gundam Seed Destiny, Ah! My Goddess TV, Melody of Oblivion, Konjiki no Gash Bell, Twin Spica, Turn A Gundam, Bobobo-bo-Bobobo, and plenty more. They're just released slowly enough that I actually do homework.

Fable
February 4th, 2005, 07:02
lol yeah, that's true... do you watch kenshin???

twobit84
February 4th, 2005, 14:48
I get to watch every now and again. The one's i am currently interested in are Bleach and Naruto

RockY
February 4th, 2005, 15:12
Yu Yu Hakusho and Inu Yasha... That's what I see in cartoon network.

montpics
February 4th, 2005, 15:20
Too much animes I watched so I couldn't list the names here at the moment. :cool:

froster1990
February 4th, 2005, 18:24
Watch:
Inu Yasha
Gundam Seed
Bleach
Naruto

Ones I hate:
Yu-gi-oh (because 4kids owns it and it has card games for like 3 seasons now)
One Piece (because 4kids cut out everything)
Shaman King (because 4kids owns it and they suck!)

So in general I hate all 4kids products!!! :angry:

Jale
February 4th, 2005, 18:27
Watch:
Inu Yasha
Gundam Seed
Bleach
Naruto

Ones I hate:

Including Pokemon (4kids)

Fable
February 5th, 2005, 05:54
lol 4 kids shows rock!

montpics
February 5th, 2005, 16:13
One Piece sucks? I like that Anime. Fresh idea of Pirate/Adventure/Fighting/Comedy type of Anime so far. I could understand why One Piece is the 'descendant' for DragonBall series so far by most of the viewers so far.

The original version of One Piece is the best. ;)

Lefteris_D
February 5th, 2005, 16:48
I could understand why One Piece is the 'descendant' for DragonBall series so far by most of the viewers so far.
That could be said for Naruto, not One Piece.

Fable
February 5th, 2005, 18:15
One piece is funny.... I like shaman king better tho.

froster1990
February 5th, 2005, 20:17
Well, If you used to read all the One Piece comics, then some crappy company comes and turn it into some cut, 10 year old show, you'll know what I mean.

Fable
February 6th, 2005, 02:49
wtf? the foxbox :p turned into 4kids tv.

froster1990
February 6th, 2005, 02:51
wtf? the foxbox :p turned into 4kids tv.

4kids bought them out... It's really annoying because my little brother watched it all the time, and I hear "4kids tv" like 80 times an hour, so I go out for the time.

Fable
February 6th, 2005, 02:52
lmao. ninja turtles suck.

I liked the original Fox Kids lol

Jale
February 6th, 2005, 02:58
Me too, ahh, memories... :)

Fable
February 6th, 2005, 02:59
yah.... they lost all the good shows.....

TiredBoy
February 6th, 2005, 20:27
lol yeah, that's true... do you watch kenshin???
OVAs, yes. A little of the TV shows. The OVAs were much, much better than the TV eps, if you ask me. They're so much more artistic, not to mention that they detail his past as a hitokiri. On the whole, though, I don't find myself getting sucked into the big names nearly as much anymore. I feel like I'm turning old.

Lefteris: I wonder if they were referring to the running joke about Inu Yasha and One Piece being the heirs of Dragonball's seemingly infinite number of episodes. Clearly, Naruto's going to be up there, too.

Well, If you used to read all the One Piece comics, then some crappy company comes and turn it into some cut, 10 year old show, you'll know what I mean.
Usually, the anime version is relatively tame already and not quite as fleshed out.

Fable
February 6th, 2005, 23:40
yeah, that's true.

montpics
February 7th, 2005, 11:46
That could be said for Naruto, not One Piece.
Nope, One Piece is first before Naruto, considering when both were released. Furthermore Naruto is more for kiddies. :)

Some cut? What cut? :confused:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Haven't watch the current version of that series in which it didn't arrive here as it seemed but felt a bit of dissappointed of the characteristics of all the characters not only the cast (Probably when I played the TMNT.). Especially April O'Neill, supposedly a reporter but not. True, I too missed the old version. :(

Inuyasha is not quite but considering the succesion of Ranma in the past times, you can predict that it (Inuyasha) still attract the fans of Ranma.

OVA? Sometimes they are made good and some are not. Especially X-The Movie which I found out unsatisfied with the end. It has a series but I didn't have that one. Naturally I found out OVAs usually harmonized with the TV series more than being standalone. :cool:

Fable
February 8th, 2005, 01:42
Hey, who here saw the movie Akira????

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL
February 8th, 2005, 10:18
naruto's very nice :happy: cooking master boy!

Fable
February 9th, 2005, 01:22
lol I like Kakashi. he's cool

Jale
February 9th, 2005, 01:28
Woah, that Macross Zero kicks ass :)

Zidane
February 21st, 2005, 15:18
i do...is there problem.

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL
February 22nd, 2005, 09:07
not a single problem... no, no :)

montpics
February 22nd, 2005, 13:06
What problem, Zidane? :)

spaceduk
March 4th, 2005, 00:45
nothin beats anime from the 80's robotech, guyver, dragonball, bionic six, transformers etc

montpics
March 4th, 2005, 15:27
nothin beats anime from the 80's robotech, guyver, dragonball, bionic six, transformers etc
Agreed. Those anime were classics. Not to mention Osama Tezuka's works. :)

froster1990
March 4th, 2005, 18:33
Dragonball was the best until viz bought it out from Ocean group, or at least the english version.

montpics
March 7th, 2005, 14:21
English version? Nah, originality is better. :p

Fable
March 16th, 2005, 03:04
anyone seen samurai x?

montpics
March 16th, 2005, 09:54
I did watch a few episode of Samurai X through different channel long time ago. It's okay for a English version of Kenshin. ;)

Sadly, most of the anime being switched themselves into our local language everytime it is viewed through local TV station. :(

Fable
March 19th, 2005, 18:50
omg! bob the builder is on pbs!! wtf?!?!

heh heh wait... thats not anime....

spaceduk
March 19th, 2005, 23:03
does anyone know if ther are any channels still showing robotech/macross or bionic six. because id like to see those shows again lol. the last time i saw them was on sci-fi channel about ten years ago and they havent been on british tv since. also does anyone remember Samurai pizza cats, that was great when the cats got shot out that big ass gun lol.

4th Disciple
March 20th, 2005, 06:05
Bleach, best thing out right now.

Inuyasha was good for like the first season or so, they turned that into a more mature version of Pokemon.

Naruto is good, but that too has been drawing a bit long...too many filler episodes.

froster1990
March 21st, 2005, 01:10
Actually, I thought that Inu Yasha got better in season three, the first season was okay, then I couldn't stand the 4th season because they started commercializing it, and it got too focused on the upcoming climax.

Yeah, the bleach Manga looks awesome.

Zach
March 21st, 2005, 04:26
If you want to see Robotech, you are going to have to buy DVD's

spaceduk
March 21st, 2005, 11:13
k but does anyone know where to find episodes of samurai pizza cats lol

montpics
March 26th, 2005, 12:48
Samurai Pizza Cat? Never watch it but sure is funny when I watched the opening theme of that anime I downloaded months ago. :)

Fable
March 27th, 2005, 03:31
shaman king is gettin weird.....

montpics
March 27th, 2005, 12:27
shaman king is gettin weird.....
That's why I stopped reading that manga as the story is getting confusing. ;)

Fable
March 27th, 2005, 18:30
yeah, I dunno who all these new ppl are...

spaceduk
March 27th, 2005, 22:08
i cant believ no ones heard of samurai pizza cats i mean i was weaned on 80's anime as a kid. the us stuff was better back then too like mask (first series only), jayce and the wheeled warriors stuff like ulysses 31 was great too lol. anyone else remember these great shows lol.

the 80's truly was the golden age of anime. any one else agree lol.

Lefteris_D
March 27th, 2005, 22:12
i cant believ no ones heard of samurai pizza cats i mean i was weaned on 80's anime as a kid. the us stuff was better back then too like mask (first series only), jayce and the wheeled warriors stuff like ulysses 31 was great too lol. anyone else remember these great shows lol.

the 80's truly was the golden age of anime. any one else agree lol.
I am a big fan of the Supreme Catatonic :)

Mask? The one with those people wearing masks and had cars that transformed?

spaceduk
March 27th, 2005, 22:15
Mask? The one with those people wearing masks and had cars that transformed?

yeah lol it wasnt as good as transformers or gijoe but it was still better than the stuff they show today lol

Lefteris_D
March 27th, 2005, 22:26
This is it: http://www.tvtome.com/MASK_1985/ Right?

spaceduk
March 27th, 2005, 22:32
yeah it is lol. they still show it on tv late at night on jetix on sky lol

montpics
March 28th, 2005, 12:37
Mask? One of my favs since I was small. Yeah, still thinks the classic cartoons are way better than the current ones made from westerners. :cool:

Fable
March 28th, 2005, 18:45
yu0gi0oh is getting stupid.... damn storyline sucks

spaceduk
March 28th, 2005, 20:57
BIG OOOOoooooooooooooo. does anyone watch big O lol.

Genome
March 29th, 2005, 17:50
yu yu hakusho, cowboy bebop,thundercats,ghost in the shell, bunch of others i cant remember :glare:

just watched spriggan last night. it was totally badass :p

Nargking
April 2nd, 2005, 04:15
Yu Yu Hakuso is off of Cartoon Network.

Nargking
April 2nd, 2005, 04:17
I watch Ramna 1/2, Yu Yu Hakusho, Big O (Sometimes), Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Slayers, Rurouni Kenshin (all time fav.) and others.

Fable
April 2nd, 2005, 07:02
does anyone watch that one Megaman NT warrior show?

Lefteris_D
April 2nd, 2005, 07:20
They started showing it on TV last month. It's good to see something that's not a rerun.

Nargking
April 2nd, 2005, 23:05
I watch it some of the time.

Fable
April 3rd, 2005, 05:14
what do you think of it?

spaceduk
April 3rd, 2005, 11:07
i watched that on fox kids (now jetix) a while back it was better than most of the new anime on tv lol

Fable
April 3rd, 2005, 22:34
hmm... fox kids turned into 4 kids tv over here... and megaman is on the wb haha

froster1990
April 4th, 2005, 17:15
4kids tv sucks, and I hear their name repeated about 7 times an infomercial, talk about brainwash!

By the way, nargking ever heard of a little thing called an edit button?

Fable
April 4th, 2005, 18:58
duhh.... me no know... lol

Tomtaru
July 17th, 2005, 23:24
I watchED pokemon but NOT anymore because they justed started the whole series (from episode 1 indeed) for loke the 10th time!!!

I watched dbz but the stopped broadcasting at the buu saga damn "kanaal twee"

I watched yo-gi-uh but stopped because its the 3rd time the series are resarted

and when I was small kenshin was on tv but now not anymore

and thats all anime on Belgian tv.

Fable
July 17th, 2005, 23:28
yeah I hate reruns

305soldier
July 18th, 2005, 00:41
i watch naruto on my PC and inuyasha and some others. i used to watch case closed on adult swim but now thier only giving reruns at 5 o,clock in the fucking morning.

Fable
July 18th, 2005, 06:16
hmm... when did they change the times?

jv9
July 31st, 2005, 09:56
I'm watching Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist for now.
Dragonball is still in my opinion one of the best anime series. :)

montpics
July 31st, 2005, 15:00
DragonBall (again?)? That's very annoying. :p

Anyway, still like the old titles for the likes of Ranma, and CityHunter. :)

Jay
August 1st, 2005, 10:56
InuYasha is the only annime I've ever really given a chance, I watch it almost everyday

Lefteris_D
August 1st, 2005, 15:17
In that case you might like Shaman King as well. Since you live in the US you might want to search for it in Jetix related stations.

Jale
August 1st, 2005, 15:53
I just saw Naruto The Movie and I liked it. Now going for the series.

hanzmoleman007
August 1st, 2005, 19:44
I have seen blood, hellsing and a few Miyazaki flicks and liked them very much.
Can anyone recommend some others in the same style as hellsing or blood?

Tomtaru
August 1st, 2005, 23:15
DragonBall (again?)? That's very annoying. :p

no it isn't its the onley reasonable thing on Belgian TV :D

jv9
August 1st, 2005, 23:27
no it isn't its the onley reasonable thing on Belgian TV :D

They don't air dragon ball here :(. Only thing they air here are Yu-Gi-Oh!,Beyblade and Pokemon..And I don't like none of them...
Lol, but I have still seen them all and it's good :)

Battey
August 13th, 2005, 18:58
Animes im currently seeing:
Chrno Crusade
Bleach
Naruto
Hellsing
D.N. Angel
Full Metal Alchemist (saw all the eps, now waiting for the movie to come up =D)

montpics
August 14th, 2005, 12:24
Off-Topic :
I lazy to put the news on a thread..... :p

Anyway, source mentioned that the animation of Black Cat is confirmed! :cool:

Deezbeez
September 10th, 2005, 22:42
Lately I watched Black Magic M-66, preety good. Im looking around for some good series to check out.

ubr
May 23rd, 2007, 09:56
Almost 2 year:)

watch Gungrave last morning

HARVESTER
May 23rd, 2007, 12:30
Watch:
Inu Yasha
Gundam Seed
Bleach
Naruto

Ones I hate:

c'mon 4 kid serials are gr8 man.... beyblade.. yu gi oh duel masters... its good..

RockY
May 24th, 2007, 23:34
Recentrly I have seen:

Evangelion (all the series and movies)
Robotech (all the 85 episodes)

I'm downloading some others... :D

Zach
May 25th, 2007, 00:26
You should check out Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles ,too, they also have a theatrical sequel in production because DVD sales were good.

RockY
May 25th, 2007, 06:03
Yeah I should....

Are you the guy from your avatar?

Zach
May 25th, 2007, 06:31
yes..it would be weird to have someone else wouldn't it ?

RockY
May 25th, 2007, 06:32
I thought you were different... you look like a cool dude.

Zach
May 25th, 2007, 06:48
I'm just a normal person with blue hair, nothing special about that :bow:

RockY
May 25th, 2007, 06:50
I thought you were nerdy.... sorry for that.

http://www.mmgtech.com/images/nerdy%20kid.jpg

Anyways I'm getting some episodes of Rurouni Kenshin and Ghost in the Shell

omer
May 25th, 2007, 15:03
I like to watch animes. My fav is Akira. I like Hayao Miyazaki's animes. I also like Cowboy Bebop, Chobits, Rurouni Kenshin, Street Fighter animes. But I haven't seen any anime lately.

cibomatto2002
May 25th, 2007, 18:23
Serial Experiments Lain

The series focuses on Lain Iwakura, an adolescent girl living in suburban Japan, and her introduction to the Wired, a global communications network similar to the Internet. Lain lives with her middle class family, which consists of her inexpressive older sister Mika, her cold mother, and her computer-obsessed father. The first ripple on the pond of Lain's lonely life appears when she learns that girls from her school have received an e-mail from Chisa Yomoda, a schoolmate who committed suicide. When Lain receives the message at home, Chisa tells her (in real time) that she is not dead, but has just "abandoned the flesh", and has found God in the Wired. From then on, Lain is bound to a quest which will take her ever deeper into both the network and her own thoughts.

The anime series is licensed in North America by Geneon (previously Pioneer Entertainment) on DVD, VHS and LaserDisc. It was also released in Singapore by Odex. The video game, which shares only the themes and protagonist with the series, was never released outside Japan.

The series shows influences from topics such as philosophy, computer history, cyberpunk literature and conspiracy theory, and it was made the subject of several academic articles. English language anime reviewers found it to be "weird" and unusual, but reviews were still generally positive. Producer Ueda said he intended Japanese and American audiences to form conflicting views on the series, but was disappointed in this regard, as the impressions turned out to be similar.

Here is a 9:33 minute preview From YouTube If you look on YouTube you can watch all of the first episode :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRsv_lwF8dQ

ubr
May 28th, 2007, 17:49
I've seen Serial Experiment Lain. Heavy Matter :)

English language anime reviewers found it to be "weird" and unusual, but reviews were still generally positive.

Three people watch. One sleep. One confused (me :)). One doesn't know anything, can't stand it then leave :D

playmazter76
May 30th, 2007, 06:59
Well my fav is the Sailor Moon series I have all of it seconded by Ranma 1/2 a great show as well some Dragonball and the first 2 seasons of pokemon the rest got kinda dumb. Definitely u should check out anime its badass.:happy:

falc0n
May 30th, 2007, 07:11
i watch dragon ball, the law of ueki,naruto,bleach,tsubasa chronicles,detective conan and all great anime>:D

Spellsong
June 10th, 2007, 05:01
I do. Long story short, I never can make enough time to watch it these days. Still a dedicated fan, and had been for 9 years. I have a number of DVDs in a box, and a few torrents. That stuff.

ubr
June 13th, 2007, 19:17
i watch dragon ball, the law of ueki,naruto,bleach,tsubasa chronicles,detective conan and all great anime

Yeah, great anime. But other anime in recent 5 year is (most of them) boring and filled with fan service (too much). there is more great anime in 1997-2002 than 2002-2007.

heatblazer
June 14th, 2007, 14:26
I like Tetsujin-28 GO! series.I was able to amule them all and they are really good.I `ve been 6 years old when I wached them.I consider this to be the first manga for me.Really nice graphics really flashy fights!

Spellsong
June 14th, 2007, 17:35
Yeah, great anime. But other anime in recent 5 year is (most of them) boring and filled with fan service (too much). there is more great anime in 1997-2002 than 2002-2007.

I hear about this, but I don't notice this to much. Maybe because I don't watch as much as everyone else, or the anime I watch is quite rather older (1991-2003). The most current one I watched was Code Geass, so I must be missing something here.

ubr
June 14th, 2007, 20:57
I hear about this, but I don't notice this to much. Maybe because I don't watch as much as everyone else, or the anime I watch is quite rather older (1991-2003). The most current one I watched was Code Geass, so I must be missing something here.

Try watch Shuffle, its one of many H-games to anime that overpopulated anime series in recent 5 year. maybe its a great H-games but a great H-games doesn't always comes up as a great anime (Need great story). The plot is already overused and the ratio of main cast is ridiculous (1 boy 6 girls, compared it with another similar anime, sister princess is 1 boy 12 girls....).

Btw, is it just me or Gundam Seed and GSD have unneeded fanservice everywhere when compared with older gundam like 0083.

Spellsong
June 14th, 2007, 22:31
Bah! Shuffle is not my kind of anime.

ubr
June 15th, 2007, 20:06
See ?, that KIND of anime crowded anime series list recently, beside 'stretched every week episode anime' like Bleach, One piece etc.

The one i can watch with interest from 2006 is only Code Geass :(

Spellsong
June 17th, 2007, 02:06
Wow. I was hoping for more Action, and I tend to avoid series that are more than 50 eps long. The only anime I didn't have problems with lengthy was Rurouni kenshin, DB, DBZ, and Yu Yu Hakasho.

ubr
June 18th, 2007, 21:45
Bleach is good lengthy anime....until the end of Soul Society arc (ep 60 ?). Bount arc filler story suck.
Try watch Busourenkin (26 ep) from the maker of Rurouni Kenshin. Its good, even though cant be compared with Kenshin and considered Bleach clone by some people.

ouch123
June 19th, 2007, 22:55
I've watched a lot of anime. Right now, I'm not really watching any though, but some good ones I've watched before would be Full Metal Alchemist, DN Angel, Spiral, Tsukihime and Rurouni Kenshin, to name a few.

ubr
July 4th, 2007, 08:15
Just watching Violinist of hamelin and Solty Rei. Old and New but both good ( if only Hamelin doesn't too dark and have more animation, the game is good too on SNES).

cooly99
July 5th, 2007, 07:39
any one ever watched ouron highschool its really funny it son youtube english subs

Zach
July 6th, 2007, 00:30
Today I picked up the Tenchi Movie pack, and Ghost in the Shell: SAC - Solid State Society, in the tin box. Didn't notice it came with an OST, heh.

The Tenchi 3 pack was a cool deal for $25. I been wanting them all on DVD for a while. Have the third on VHS, can finally get rid of that now. Wish I could say I liked the various TV series' as much as the movies, but just too cheesey and stupid for my taste these days.

ubr
November 27th, 2007, 12:04
See Overdrive recently. Never thought that cycling race is so cool :D

Epsi
November 27th, 2007, 16:22
I spend the last week watching all 26 the Excel Saga (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excel_Saga) episodes.

Best Anime I've seen in years... if not in all my life.

glompingcow
December 2nd, 2007, 14:44
Oh my gosh hehehe so embarassing >_< I still watch Sailor Moon lol It can be good!!

Anyway, I'm also in the middle of watching Melody of Oblivion with my friend Dawn! That's such a cool anime!!

Other than that, I have some favorites, but nothing that I really watch anymore.

montpics
December 2nd, 2007, 18:16
Oh my gosh hehehe so embarassing >_< I still watch Sailor Moon lol It can be good!!
Better to read manga version as well. (As I prefer manga version than anime version) :)

Anyway, I'm also in the middle of watching Melody of Oblivion with my friend Dawn! That's such a cool anime!!
Tell me more about it once you finished watching the whole series. Found it confusing on some part of the series. :confused:

ubr
December 3rd, 2007, 19:55
Got Devil May Cry recently. Haven't playing the game yet so don't know if it faithful to it but the anime is good, just too dark.

AnAutisticDog
December 4th, 2007, 22:03
Ive never really watched anime, but I have seen a few I dont remember what they were.

Can anyone recommend a good Ultra Violent, and gory anime.

Also in english

Zach
December 5th, 2007, 01:18
Not ultra Violent, but a bit gory I suppose, Iczer One. its a 3 part OVA.

AnAutisticDog
December 5th, 2007, 02:14
cool Ill check it out.Thanks

UPDATE: I cant find it anywhere

montpics
December 5th, 2007, 18:30
Ive never really watched anime, but I have seen a few I dont remember what they were.

Can anyone recommend a good Ultra Violent, and gory anime.

Also in english
Afro Samurai.

Watched it and can't sleep afterwards....... :msn_shy:

AnAutisticDog
December 6th, 2007, 18:20
Afro Samurai.

Watched it and can't sleep afterwards....... :msn_shy:

I just watched the first episode, Thats exactly what I like.

Thanks

ubr
December 9th, 2007, 18:41
Watch Zoids genesis recently. Quite good graphic animation and not so bad story. As gundam fans it pain me to admit that Zoids series (i watched this and Zero) much better than Seed series, except Stargazer and Astray :( .

azoreseuropa
December 9th, 2007, 21:42
Watched:

Naruto
Dragonball,Z, GT and still enjoyed them. I am not picky.
Saw Ninja Gaiden OVA, interesting.
Devil May Cry (Not bad but gave up watching it)
Ryuusei no Rockman episodes (not bad)

Not much to watch. Those are enough for me.

ubr
December 17th, 2007, 12:58
Beet the vandel buster. very rpg-ish :)

alexxi
January 8th, 2008, 08:45
watched/read(anime/manga):
DB, DBZ+some movies, DBGT, Devil May Cry,Death Note+movie1, Gundam Seed, Gundam Wing, FMA, Ranma1/2, Trigun, Tsubasa, X, Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, Digimon....maybe too many to list( I started watching anime since I was around 10 ).
currently watching: Naruto Shippuuden

ubr
January 9th, 2008, 06:27
Strongest Disciple Kenichi. Which martial art do you want to learn :D

~!!WhoCares!!~
January 9th, 2008, 23:44
I watch..........
Gundam
Naruto
Dragonball,Z, GT
all Ziods
Bleach
One piece
Pokemon
and sometimes yu-gi-oh :p

willyham
January 12th, 2008, 23:51
wow over the years i have watched way too many to list...but here r some of the top ones i loved or made a huge impression on me.

Cowboy Bebop (duhh look at my sig)
Neon Genesis
Dragon Ball and then Dragon Ball Z
Death Note
Pokemon :P
:D
I almost FORGOT!!! Great Teacher Onizuka!!!!! the best anime after NGE and Cowboy bebop

AnAutisticDog
February 2nd, 2008, 09:33
Im watching ElfenLied.....awesome.

Im on episode 10

AnAutisticDog
February 7th, 2008, 11:30
Double Post:

Finished Elfen Lied

Finished Claymore [in one sitting]

These are all the anime Ive finished
Afro samuri-7/10
Elfen Lied-10/10
Blood the last vampire-5/10
Angel sanctuary -7/10
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust-6/10
Claymore-10/10

Deezbeez
March 10th, 2008, 20:34
I just finished Vision of Escaflowne, it was fairly good. I just got into Bleach, and I'm also watching Inuyasha.

Akiko_the_Elf
March 13th, 2008, 13:02
Isn't the better question who doesn't watch anime? Here's my list:

Inuyasha
Blue Seed
Ghost in the Shell
Deathnote
Blood +
Akira
Howl's Moving Castle
Princess Mononoke
Vision of Escaflowne
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Azumanga Daioh!
Blue Seed Beyond
Rurouni Kenshin
Gundam Wing
Vampire Princess Miyu
Sailor Moon
K.O.R. Orange Road (movie, very obscure)
The Heroic Legend of Arislan
Shadow Skill
Ninja Scroll
Revolutionary Girl Utena
X/1999
Dark Side Blues
Demon City Shinjuku
Grave of the Fireflies
Space Knight Tekkaman Blade 2
Tenchi Muyo
Tenchi Muyo In Love
Tenchi Muyo Daughter of Darkness
Tenchi Forever
Samurai X

Yes, I know, I'm a dork. It amazes even me sometimes.

ubr
June 15th, 2008, 22:18
I just finished Vision of Escaflowne, it was fairly good. I just got into Bleach, and I'm also watching Inuyasha.

Escaflowne series, in the beginning it's good but after that more and more drama less battle which make me disappointed. Better watch Code Geass R2 :)

rezzy
June 16th, 2008, 02:13
sailor moon
digimon
pokemon
db/dbz/dbgt
zatch bell
naruto....

Flash Gordon
July 4th, 2008, 11:24
I watch quite a bit of anime (many, many fansubs).

Here's my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/AwesomeTurtle

AnAutisticDog
August 2nd, 2008, 05:39
I finished Hell Girl and Hellsing

SoulShinobi93
August 2nd, 2008, 14:48
what don't i watch is probably a better question but right now I am loving bleach Captain Amagai Shusuke rocks but i like Nabari No O it is very different from Naruto and the characters are really good, plus i watch naruto, kenshin, Inuyasha you know the works

Holland Guy
August 7th, 2008, 05:00
anime is maybe my favorite type of cartoon (and that's a maybe). i used to watch DBZ with my big bro, but it's not on anymore, so ever since i read some manga in a library, i've been reading One Piece and FullMetal Alchemist online:D

Fumoffu Flash
August 12th, 2008, 18:46
Well, my favourite anime are-

Full Metal Panic! franchise
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Lucky Star
New Cutey Honey
Re: Cutie Honey
Gurren Lagann
Higurashi no naku koro ni (well, to an extent)

bbrriiaann6
December 1st, 2012, 11:13
Bleach and Naruto are the name of anime that i like the most.

Toonami97
February 5th, 2013, 04:33
*Breathes in*
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny
Gundam 00
After War X Gundam
Gundam Wing
Gundam AGE
Bleach
Sword Art Online
D.Gray-Man
Tales of the Abyss (kinda)
One Piece
Soul Eater
Gad Guard
Gundam Sangokuden: Brave Battle Warriors
Black Cat
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
*breathes out*
I don't know if you can tell, but I'm a big Gundam fan :)

Midorikawa
April 11th, 2013, 17:52
Amnesia, Uta no Prince Sama, Neo Angelique Abyss, Angel Beats, Naruto Movies, Hakouki Shinsegumi, Kuroshitsuji, Inazuma Eleven, Yu-gi-oh Zexal, Madoka

There's more but I can't name them all.

robinabagnale
May 18th, 2015, 11:05
Bleach and Naruto

peterjones0021
July 6th, 2015, 06:39
Yu-Gi-Oh! Only.